Rate my Shopify store

Highlighted
Hi just looking for feedback on what I have so far and let me know how I can improve

https://www.damnthislooksgood.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Roro 

Three areas of your website need to be looked at. 

Colors: It's extremely hard to pull of black background on a website. I consider changing this to White. I'd also only use colors that go well together. Canva has a free color wheel to help you with this HERE

Home Page: There is no real flow to this page. I'd set it out like this. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List (3)
  • Popular Products (4)
  • Testimonials 
  • Collection List (3)
  • Popular Products (4)
  • Something Interesting 
  • Instagram Feed if you have good images 

Product Page: At the moment it would be nearly impossible to make sales. The product description is so important. Put more detail into this. 

Shopify is all a learning curve. I'm sure if you keep putting in the work you will see results. 

Cheers 
Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review check out the below link

www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

P.P.S If you want to view VIDEO TESTIMONIALS from our awesome clients check out the above link. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
16 1 2

Howdy @Roro,

here are some of the most important suggestions for your store-

1- Get a logo for your store and use a favicon, to get your store recognized in the cluster of tabs

Change the font of your store as well.

2- Your store theme is not eye-catchy, dark-themes work well to the products related to motors and mechanics, you should go for light themes as your store's niche is fashion.

3- Improve the quality of your holiday banner on the home page.

4- There should be at least three sliders on your home page so that you can show your (at least) top 3 product/ category {as observed in most of the top Shopify stores}.

5- Put a standard similar image size for all your products, and assign the similar width on all your categories.

6- Use social media links.

7- Place the collections and products properly and reduce the size of your home-page as no one will scroll that much longer.

You can show collections like under $25 etc, in the form of image collections, instead of making the home page lengthy.

8- Also, the ideal size of the heading is 55-60 and that of meta-description is 155-160, consider maintaining this limit while writing heading and meta description o your products and your store as well. This will help your store to rank on Google search results.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
713 25 88
You have a captivating store. For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale. You can send them in email review form to collect more reviews. It can be site review or product review and you can give loyalty points for leaving a review, signing up, allowing for push notifications which will help you to collect more and more reviews. This is how you can retain your customers and retarget them.
Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes