Rate my Store

Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 3

Hello fellow shopifiers

Can somebody when some experience rate my store? I'm getting couples of sales but I'm not profitable yet. On what could I improve in your opinion?

All feeback is welcome Thank you very much !

Storeadres : ://hocl.company/

Product I am selling rn : https://hocl.company/products/hocl-fetchn-treat%C2%AE

Kind Regards, and Thank You !

2 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @HOCL 

I am Victor, Lead Marketing of PageFly - Page Builder and I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment. Your store looks quite professional and beautiful, and I like your products.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the sticky header

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Focus on the product image on the banner image

You have a good banner image but I recommend you should focus on the product image more and more. Let your visitors see the impressive product in the banner image, this is a very good way to attract them. 

1.3 Display some collections on the home page

I notice that you have many collections of your store with different products. However, on the home page, you are only displaying some products, so I recommend you should show some store's collections.

This helps to increase the conversion rate and engagement.

1.4 Change the add to cart displaying

HOCL.COMPANY 2020-09-28 17-05-33.png

It makes me confused a bit with the cart icon because its color (grey) and it is not familiar with customer's behavior. 

So I recommend you should change the cart icon color into an outstanding color or remove the cart icon on each product image and add the Add to cart button on every product image. A button also helps to encourage customers to take action.

1.5 Add customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips. I also include the Shopify collection page tips on it. 

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://hocl.company/collections/diversen

2.1 Add secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Increase the product price's size

The product titles display well but I recommend you should increase the product price as well because the product price is one of the most important for a product of an online store.

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
562 11 155

Hi @HOCL !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

@HOCL  hello what kind of ads do you run?

try to install some live chat at your store

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 3

I changed and worked on the store last couple of days.

I appreciate your long review and flipped the store around

If u can give me your opinion again that would be great !

https://hocl.company/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 3

I use facebook ads can u provide any help with that?

I installed the live chat

0 Likes