Rate my Store!

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 3

Hi Folks, I've been working on a new store for a good month now and I would love some feedback. 

I feel like it's coming together, I'm working on importing reviews before launching, what else needs some work?

Cheers,

J

https://homeontheswan.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello J, I have taken a look at your store and it looks great.
Your store is very well organised and the fact that you have a chatbot that can help a user navigate the products of a store is refreshing.
Your social channels however could use some work, serving as sales channels for various users on other platforms. You Instagram page is not available, you may want to take a look at that.IG Missing.png

These being said, looking at the products you have on your store, you could use some apps for the conversion of store visitors to buyers.
You could look up Rendezvous Recommendations from the Shopify App Store, It will help your store visitors get the opinions of the people they trust on particular products. 

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 3

Thanks for the Kingston, I'll invest some time in both your comments.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Home On The Swan,

The footer needs a little modification. All Footer links need to be arranged vertically for better placement and orientation. The footer links should be placed to the left, while the newsletter to the right and the social links should be placed below the footer links and newsletter respectively. Other important observations to be taken care of are as follows:

1. The search landing page is disabled.
  2. A home button should be added to the main menu for ease of navigation to the homepage.
  3. "About us" should be a part of the main menu as well for facilitating easier site familiarity.
  4. "Contact us" should be added to the main menu as well as the footer to ensure easier customer interaction.
  5. "Contact us" should include a contact form as well.
  6. The icons used above the newsletter are quite large in size, Try minimizing their size for a more structured footer look.
  7. Instagram images and Testimonials are a must for instant brand promotion.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May store improvement help you achieve more and more in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 3

Thanks Neha, I will give those points some consideration!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

@HomeOnTheSwan , overall your store looks great. Here is the feedback.

1. You can display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Display reviews on the homepage.

2. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

3. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency and it will increase the curiosity amongst customers. It helps in increasing sales. 

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 3

Thanks for the input, I will consider a referral scheme once the MVP is out there. It's something I have used successfully with another store.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes