Rate my first store

Mubi9000
Excursionist
15 0 6

This is my first Shopify store and I just want to know if it looks trustworthy and if it could generate sales with the right targeted audience for the product. Also, any tips to improve the store would be greatly appreciated thanks!

https://stretchtune.com/

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
871 114 289

Hey @Mubi9000,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

stretch-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

SHIPPING
At checkout it allows you to enter any address (worldwide) however, when you go to the payment screen, you get this error. (I put in a Canadian address)

shipping-error.png

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

SALES CHANNELS
Once you have your social pages set up, I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram

FAVICON
I’d recommend adding a favicon so that your visitors can find you quickly when they have multiple tabs open in their browser. We did a video on how to upload a favicon that you can watch here:

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

PRODUCTS
You've got the idea selling a single product. My one word of caution in regards to your product is to make sure you have a winning product on your hands. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hey @Mubi9000,

I'm Richard - CRO expert at PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Nice to know that you are launching your first online business with Shopify. I’ve just taken a look at your site. Your store has many good points:

• The store layout is unique and professional
  • Have an obvious search field on the homepage
  • Have a hero banner with a CTA button
  • The product page is Filtered By Price, User Ratings, Color, Size, and Brand with visual images
  • Have detailed information in the footer
  • Free shipping policy
  • Clear policies

But, here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase the conversion rate:

Firstly, about Page Speech. Your Page Speech Acore is very low on both mobile and website. As nowadays, people usually make purchases on their phones, it's important that they have the best shopping experience, otherwise, it's easy to make them close your page in 1 sec.

RichardNguyen_0-1621309742508.png

RichardNguyen_1-1621309742454.png

Secondly, your About us page is quite simple that not inspiring. The About Us page is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients. So you might as well make it great!

You can check out this article for getting interesting ideas: Best Shopify e-Commerce About Us Page Template

Thirdly, offer a log-in account that helps customers track their order even when they exit your website and get back again. My recommendation is that you should Offer social log-in. Many customers abandon their cart because it requires them to sign up for an account, which takes up their time and eventually bombards the customer with newsletters and countless promotions. Imagine shopping at 10 different brands and you must sign up 10 times – that’s crazy. Giving an option for social login is much more convenient cause they don’t have to sign up all over again, plus they are more likely to come back to you because it quickly connects with their Google account.

Next, it could be better if you add a clear Progress Indicator in the Product Page bottom 

Progress indicators do a great job in telling customers which stage they are at in the checkout process, and how much there is to do to complete a purchase. It’s a useful visual reminder for customers and helps to reassure them that the process won’t take long, or perhaps that they’ll have a chance to review the order before confirmation. 

Customers want simplicity and convenience, so giving them a clearly marked, direct route to the checkout is a must.

RichardNguyen_2-1621309742421.gif

In the progress indicator, make the next steps clear. The entire process should be absolutely simple to grasp and easy to perform (we can’t stress that principle enough). 

Ensure that your checkout process is completely linear, meaning having no repeated steps. The most common violation of many stores is to require new customers to register an account before proceeding with their checkout, and then sends them back to the initial checkout page once they are done. 

Finally, you can boost Your Average Order Value by providing discounts for buying more items with the information included right in the products, using up-sell or cross-sell tactics. All these tips you can read more in Tactics To Increase Average Order Value

To learn more about Conversion Rate Optimization, you can check out the article: Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Best Practices, Tips and Case Studies 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Happy selling,

P/s: To help you improve your store better, this May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship, and ZAGO join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommerce 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive".

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3413 193 618

Hello @Mubi9000This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Instead of this, you can add color swatches.

AiTrillion_0-1621411687725.png

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

AiTrillion_1-1621411968938.png

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

AiTrillion_2-1621411996063.png

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3413 193 618

@Mubi9000,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes