Rate my new store - https://augustbaby.store/

AugustBaby
2 0 0

feedback is welcome, please review/rate/advise.

https://augustbaby.store/

0 Likes
Wahab_Ahmad
Shopify Partner
693 110 158

Hello @AugustBaby, share store link

0 Likes
AugustBaby
2 0 0

Hi @AugustBaby,

I have a few comments for your site

1. Home page

In the first hero section, the Heading should describe what you are selling instead of your store name. That way your visitor will know what you're offering quickly and stay with your site

fb1.png

Next, your product list under that hero section is somehow not appealing, try to use the images with the same size for better display, and especially add Call To Action such as Buy Now, View Detail.

2. Product page

This is where you convince your visitors to buy your products, so please add more detail about your products, add product reviews or assurance would be helpful. Stock Available can also give your visitors some triggers to make a buying decision.

About product images: these are too much, please try to minimize or reorganize the product images with slider, not in a grid like this as you're having too many product images, it probably breaks your page layout

fb2.png

Also customize your product page with more content such as Video, Images, Testimonial, etc. If your theme doesn't have that, you can consider using page builder if you're not comfortable with coding.

3. Create trust with About Us, Contact Us, FAQ

This is where you give your customers the trust, so add more Media content such as images, video can help your page more lively, and also, using Heading and Subheading proper to point out your thought, only paragraph, plain text is not enough.

4. Always keep the mindset of mobile-first when design your store as nowadays, people mostly shop on their phone

You can read more about how to increase your store conversion rate here.

Hope you find this helpful,

Cheers.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
inzaghi_2006
Shopify Partner
51 1 4

Your logo is too small, I tried to read the text inside it but I couldn'tlogo-issue.png

Please Like and Accept Solution if you like my solution.
Email: inzaghi.2006@yahoo.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2392 140 431

Hello @AugustBaby,

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products, Best sellers, New arrivals

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

2. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales and retention.

3. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

To implement these tools in your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey August Baby,

"Wow! What a fabulous store you have created"! You just need to pay attention to some of the details mentioned below as follows:

1. The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  2. Adding "Favicon" will definitely help in unique site identification.
  3. Using words like "Last chance or Hurry" in the header template tends to put stress on the urgency to buy the product.
  4. You should add terms and conditions and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content.
  5. "Featured Items" increase site popularity.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Overall good work! Keep it up.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes