I have a few comments for your site
1. Home page
In the first hero section, the Heading should describe what you are selling instead of your store name. That way your visitor will know what you're offering quickly and stay with your site
Next, your product list under that hero section is somehow not appealing, try to use the images with the same size for better display, and especially add Call To Action such as Buy Now, View Detail.
2. Product page
This is where you convince your visitors to buy your products, so please add more detail about your products, add product reviews or assurance would be helpful. Stock Available can also give your visitors some triggers to make a buying decision.
About product images: these are too much, please try to minimize or reorganize the product images with slider, not in a grid like this as you're having too many product images, it probably breaks your page layout
Also customize your product page with more content such as Video, Images, Testimonial, etc. If your theme doesn't have that, you can consider using page builder if you're not comfortable with coding.
3. Create trust with About Us, Contact Us, FAQ
This is where you give your customers the trust, so add more Media content such as images, video can help your page more lively, and also, using Heading and Subheading proper to point out your thought, only paragraph, plain text is not enough.
4. Always keep the mindset of mobile-first when design your store as nowadays, people mostly shop on their phone
You can read more about how to increase your store conversion rate here.
Hope you find this helpful,
1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Popular Products, Best sellers, New arrivals
-Newsletter sign up box
2. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales and retention.
3. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
To implement these tools in your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.
Hey August Baby,
"Wow! What a fabulous store you have created"! You just need to pay attention to some of the details mentioned below as follows:
Overall good work! Keep it up.