Rate my shopify store

NajeebHA
2 0 0

I just started my first store, and wanna make it perfect so any opinion matters. This is my store https://physical-fitness-quantum.myshopify.com/ and the pw (rtonao). Take it easy cuz i am a begginer on this =/ 

0 Likes
aaronpham
Tourist
8 0 6

Wonderful day, @NajeebHA 

Can you kindly copy the preview link instead so that we can see and feedback to you?

I can only see this

Best Regards,

Aaron

HappyPoints.io team

Screenshot_13.png

Hi @NajeebHA,

I'm Victor and happy to share some thoughts on your store:

First is the homepage, you should mention what you're are selling in the hero section with a Heading, then sub heading, then a Call To Action, such as learn more, Shop now.

The Menu navigation should not be Home only, try to add menu items such as Collection, Sales, or About Us. And make them sticky so visitors can access them or go back to Home anytime, anywhere.

2.png

On the Product Details section, it should be linked to your product page/click able in Prodcut title. 

Because you just start building it so I think you can learn more about store personalization to make it better, you can check out this article for more knowledge.

I hope you find this helpful,

Cheers

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector