Rate my store, i sell clothing to save endangered animals

Codenamerare
Excursionist
20 3 1

My website is codenamerare.com

Hey i just created my store 2 days ago (well started the ads 2 days ago) and i got a couple hundred visitors but i didnt get one sell , i know it takes time but not even one person added something to cart! I sell clothing and donate up to 60% of it to save endangered animals, my whole brand is around helping and saving the animals and my ads also bring people who are interested in it. i also try to tell a story as much as i can on my website, everything looks okay so idk why i am not getting anything.

would love to get feedback on my store!

Any other tips on how to scale my brand up will be appricated.

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

Hi @Codenamerare

I think your store is good enough for now. 

So I think the problem is your marketing strategy. 

Can I ask what did you do to marketing your products?

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Codenamerare
Excursionist
20 3 1

I am running Instagram ads with videos of animals and writing that says "help us save the animals" something in that style

(example: one ad is a video of the vaquita with text that says "the worlds rarest marine mammal only 10 left" and then a big text that says help us save him, buy vaquita merchandise, up to 60% of profits will be donated to help save the vaquita")

we don't really have a marketing strategy, but we do good social proof on our Facebook page (1.7k likes) if this helps.

what would you recommend? maybe I should ads should focus on the products and not on the story?

or maybe I should put more effort into influencer marketing?

thank you for the feedback on the store!

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

Hi @Codenamerare

I think you need to have more than one way to advertise your products.

Maybe here are some effective ways:

- Firstly, you need to advertise your products to some related groups like the loving animal group. 

- Secondly, you need to sell your products to people who really trust you because no strangers will believe you at first glance. After that, ask them for advertising your brand. When you have a reputation, you can try to sell to strangers. 

- I think the story need should be told, so you're doing great. But the products still need to have high quality. 

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes