we just launched or shop for luxury bedding, with a direct to consumer concept. So direct from the manufactory with up to 80% discount.
Would be happy to hear what you think about it ?
What can we do better?
looking forward to get your feedback.
Have seen your site and it looks great.
However, I still have some suggestions for you:
- There are two things here that you need to notice:
+ The logo should be moved down a little bit and add the announcement bar above.
+ Icons on the right-top corner should have a different color.
- I think you should make these texts look more outstanding.
- Should have CTA buttons on those sections too.
- Have seen your Instagram gallery, and it looks great. But you can consider having a shoppable Instagram gallery. This can increase your sales.
Check this app if you want to have one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
- On your product pages, you can see the small problem here.
- On your product pages, you should add:
+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar
+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. Product Bundles are good.
- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates.
Hope this helps!
Hello @Alicia_TNC, I hope you are doing good. I reviewed your store & here is the feedback:
- Images must be aligned on the homepage. This should be aligned.
- Add policies in the footer menu.
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You can try AiTrillion to implement these customer engagement tools in your store.
- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup. AiTrillion has pre-designed popups and you can customize it as per your preference too. Entice customers with discounts and offers.
Hope this helps!
I am Vinod from Bombay India - Providing Professional Google & Bing Ads Management, Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing Services to small & medium business clients across the globe.
Good store. Try to place a language translator. Good products.
Just there is a issue in Buy Now button on product pages. This needs to be corrected.
On Collection pages (Example Pillow) https://thenestcompany.de/collections/kissen
Place a good collection image. Currently the Word Pillow (Kissen) is getting to close to the logo on top
Product details page using thumbnail gallery.
From Checkout page i am not able to go to cart page.
The Trust Badge is coming above the Cart Dropdown
Are Goose and Duck Feather Pillows Washable ?
The product Title needs to be Search Engine Friendly.
On product details page make the dropdown consistent currently when you go to pillow page the dropdowns are one below the other and on mattress topper page the dropdown is next to each other.
Let me know if you are interested in growing your business online via digital channels. I will be happy to serve you.