Rate my store website "510 Auto Group"

Majj
Excursionist
38 0 6

My Store: https://www.510autogroup.com/

Hi all, just stumbled upon this section and wanted to hear any feedbacks from you guys regarding my store layout and what needs to be improved. I've launched my store back in April 2017. My main products are Automobile License Plate covers (legal, made for car shows, if you want to hide your license plates). 

Most of my customers come through Instagram (very active), and mostly are mobile users. I've been trying to make the best layout, titles, descriptions etc.. and haven't really found the sweet spot. 

I have added several apps to help beautify the store (Venture Theme), mostly looking for non-paid apps to keep my costs down. The past two weeks I've been turning my focus on SEO and ALT Texts just to improve my exposure. 

What feedbacks do you guys have? What apps you've added that you felt REALLY helped boost your sales? Are my titles, descriptions too long/short? 

What am I missing here.. Much appreciated

0 Likes
Wahab_Ahmad
Shopify Partner
696 110 163

Hello @Majj,

Make a blog section on your website. Write daily articles about your products like the best sale products in the week. Compare products qualities  and so many

Perform link building for your store

Your title must contain keyword and  description must contain 5% density of keywords

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: wahabahmadghori@gmail.com

Majj
Excursionist
38 0 6
Thanks Wahab, so when you say description should have 5% keywords .. here’s what I’ve done.

So if the product is: Stealth Plate Curtains

The description includes an H1 “ Stealth Plate Curtains”

Then an H2 with the more detailed description, followed by H3 additional description. Are those H1 tags really important?
0 Likes
Wahab_Ahmad
Shopify Partner
696 110 163

H1 is very important It must contain keywords.

must bold or italic keywords in the description.

0 Likes
Majj
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello,  I just updated this product: https://www.510autogroup.com/collections/curtains/products/stealthplatecurtainsusa

I've increased the H1 to 64 characters, followed by more details H2, and the remaining as paragraph text. Does this look better for an SEO?

For the SEO Meta, I included the H1 tag + Worldwide shipping = 85 characters

0 Likes