Rate my store

Brets2626
1 0 1

Hello. I am new to dropshipping and have some traffic to my stores but I'm not seeming to get sales. I have facebook and instagram ads running currently.  Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Website. Thetimelesssmith.com

IreneWijaya
Pathfinder
96 6 25

Hi @Brets2626 !

Congrats on your Shopify store. 

The product you are selling looks really useful and unique. I like the discount notification you incorporated in your website, it is an effective way to notify customers on sales, creating a sense of urgency for them to purchase. Since you have been driving traffic you should consider on using a retargeting campaign to boost. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informations they viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. AkoRetargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5. 

Furthermore, I think there are a couple changes that you can still improvise on; the video on your website is not working, and you can add blog contents and create contents on organizing kitchenware, other purposes of using the product and others that are relevant to your product. Your FAQ page is also still a blank page, you should try to update it. Hence, despite of the good product if your website is not complete you might have a lower brand image, attractiveness and reliability.   

Please like the post if you think that these are some acceptable solutions that I could use to help other merchants, thanks! Stay safe. 

0 Likes