Highlighted
Excursionist
51 1 8
Does the store look good for such a niche? Innitiwear.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1451 73 245

Your store looks good. I just feel you should change the banner image with some attractive product images of yours. The image you portrayed seems to dull the store and its vibes. Delay the pop-up as it looks spammy. Allow your customers to go through your store first. You need to put up the price and a small description of your product on the home page itself. Besides that, you need to put up some engagement tools so that you can capture and captivate your customers.  Encourage customers to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 79

Hi @Vvel ,

Dani here from Shopify!

Thanks for writing in! I'd agree with @AiTrillion  as when I first pulled up your store I noticed that the banner image was appearing blurry on my desktop. I think the suggestion of using your own product photos here instead would be great. Overall though, I think your store is definitely geared to the right demographic. Have you started marketing your store already? If you're interested, we have a free advanced course on using Facebook Ads for Customer Acquisition. This will help ensure your ads are successfully targeting your Rave, Streetwear, Goth audience. 

I'm actually super into your product selection! This seems like such a fun store, I'm really liking all your reflective wear. Do you have any samples of the products yourself? I'd highly suggest ordering samples of your products so that you can take your own product photography. This will allow your site to have a cohesive brand feel throughout. Plus, you'll be able to build your social media with a large catalog of images to choose from. We have a great course on how to take professional looking photos for not a ton of money here.

I think it's awesome that you've already started to build trust with your customers by providing all the policies and making yourself available for questions with a Contact Us page. I would definitely add to your About Us page. We want to show customers how they relate to you, and why they should purchase from you and not from a large corporation. Customers have so much choice these days, but we're seeing many customers choose to purchase from small business owners like yourself that they feel personally connected with. Use the About Us page to tell your customers who you are, what inspires you, what made you want to start a store, etc. Our blog post on creating a persuasive About Us page will help you leverage this page for conversions.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes