Raw Honest Feedback Needed

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I am quite new to shopify and have recently opened an online store, I have been getting people viewing the shop but no sales.. any feedback would be great. Thanks in advance :) 

www.mypurrfectstyle.com

0 Likes

Your store is good overall. There are some ways below to make it even better.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels kills conversions rates ...limit how much you would use this
  2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

3. If you plan to run ads... make sure you have your address and email on your site. Otherwise, you'll get shut down by the ad platform

4. Your product images don't have a consistent brand/these. Getting all your product images to match would help build your brand

Product Page Feedback

1. Add your return/refund policy to all product pages. This is something that all buyers look for. 

2. Add customer review section to build trust

3. Get rid of the "safe checkout" as it's tacky and not going to help your brand. Put it in the footer if you really need it

Your store needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like