Raw Honest Feedback Needed

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 0

Hi Jason,

I have made the changes you suggested and I'm so excited at how it looks. You were absolutely correct about bringing the menu out. The about us section on the homepage is my favorite part. Please take a look and tell me what you think. You have been so amazing. I'm going to work on getting to the 500 on Instagram by April as well. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 163

Hey, @nannettegenesis!

Fantastic! I'm so glad that you're excited about the update. I'm super excited for you too! Can't wait to see how far you can grow this store. 

One last thing I recommend is to move the Newsletter section below your lovely About Us section. The reason behind this is that we entice the visitors with the information first and then offer them a nice bonus gift with signing up the newsletter.
18_03-bk95g-kjt1k
This way, it doesn't look like we're pushing the signup gift. Instead, we're welcoming your guests and if they are interested after knowing you, they will sign up happily. 

That's about it! I've double checked the mobile version as well and your store is looking lovely with great content. Once the dust has settled and when you start having more time while managing the store, I suggest you incorporate a personal fashion blog onto the store. It'll help you engage with the shoppers and you'd be surprised how often when a visitor read a good post ending up converting into a shopper.

Keep me posted on your Instagram following! I'll check in from time to time but would love to hear your progress! A tip from me is trying to reach out to some influencer organically through DM. Checking if they would be willing to collaborate with your brand or simply exchange following/like. Can't wait to see how you tackle this challenge!

Best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes