Re: Not getting any sells

Solved
Tourist
5 3 0

Hi everyone I have new to eCommerce and my business has been live for a couple of weeks. I am getting traffic using Facebook ads and Instagram but no sells does any have any ideas because i need help please.   https://touch-of-inspiration.myshopify.com   Kind regards Roy 

0 Likes

Success.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would have all your items on sale in their own Sales collection page

3. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there is a lot of empty white space. Also only showing items on sale on your homepage, may not send the message you think it's sending

4. Make your contact us email your domain name to look more professional

5. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

6. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

Success.

Tourist
9 1 6

Hi, 

I just checked out a few of your products and the prices that are appearing on the product page is not matching when it goes over to product pages. 

I.e Adidas superstars via catalog page says on sale from £94 down to £64.80, but when I click on the product it's coming up on sale for £89! My mate has been hunting for these everywhere btw but she wouldn't buy with the site as it is.  I'd double check & fix these discrepancies.

Like the shoes :)

There's no reviews on anything either.

M

2 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
325 17 59

Hi @royj-2019 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

I noticed that you don't have a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

Did you think about adding a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

After carefully reviewing I don't see reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

2 Likes

Success.

Tourist
5 3 0

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your time and feedback it is really appreciated because I now feel more positive that I am moving in the right direction.

I will implement your advice and thank you again.

Kind regards.

0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
5 3 0

Hi there, 

Thank you for your feedback really appreciated. 

Kind regards, 

0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
5 3 0

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Tourist
8 1 3

Hi Roy,

Congratulations on your new store!

Don’t worry about not getting a lot of sales right now, you are not the first nor the last to be struggling with this scenario, 80% of the visitors don't place an order on their first visit. Your store seems great, and with all the feedback you received above I'm sure you are right on track. However, you could start using a retargeting campaign to engage with your potential customers.

Retargeting campaigns allow you to remind them after they left the website and offer the product information they’ve been viewed with different kinds of creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. There are some retargeting apps on Shopify app store as well.

If you’re not familiar with that, you can search “retargeting” and try it out - https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=retargeting.

I hope it helps you out!

1 Like

Success.

Trailblazer
538 33 127

Hey,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Logo is not professional enough just simple text. Missing on favicon as well.

2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.

3. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

4. You should add terms and condition, refund, shipping and privacy policy page, it’s good for SEO purpose in the footer. Add some more social links to the footer for better connectivity.
  5. Also, You have around  600 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://touch-of-inspiration.myshopify.com/search?q=. 
    Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
2 Likes
Tourist
5 3 0
Thank you.
0 Likes