Re: feedback

Solved
Alpha-beauty
1 0 0
Hi all
Please I would like to request for a feedback on my newly created store https://alpha-beautyshop.com I need reviews on product descriptions and payment gateways
Thank You
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Alpha-beauty 

Few Suggestions 

Product Reviews 

I'd change the name for example "shopper" to real names 

Pop Ups 

Way to many pop ups on a mobile phone. 60-70%+ of your traffic will most likely come from mobile. Have less pop ups this will just annoy visitors and they will bounce. 

Product Descriptions 

I only looked at one and it looked good. I'd add a STICKY ADD TO CART BAR if you're going to have long product descriptions. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
emojics
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi there, 

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our Shopify App to collect user feedback via emojis: Emojics

The most valuable feedbacks are those that your customers give you because they are true and tell their emotions and experiences with your shop.

Collecting feedback from customers is the best thing you can do to improve your Shopify store’s conversions and sales.

Emojics helps Shopify shops to collect feedback and leads using the most spoken language in the world: the emoji.

Our aim is to increase user engagement in an easy way for you and in a fun way for your users

c8e1d95ba71093500779bde20029e79a.png

Our tool analyzes dozens of data and suggests what product performs better and engages your users more. You can track and download all the feedback, emails, phone-numbers or comment that the users have left.

In our analytics dashboard, there are all kinds of insights, page views, total visitors, on which page do you received more like or angry, from which country you get more positive or negative reactions and so on.

main-qimg-4d86f396c800d45afc51fe9ba5960bc6.png

You can use Emojics to create a fully customizable widget for your website to capture user feedback seamlessly.

We have more than 300 different emojis to choose from which means you have tons of options to move ahead. You can create a widget that will blend in with your website’s theme without hurting your brand.

main-qimg-608d7512e225ca01403071e87f55f000.png

Users on your website will have to submit their feedback with the help of an emoji. This lets you measure user feelings. It makes Emojics much more than a traditional feedback tool.

You can choose what happens next when a user submits his feedback. You can ask for more information, you can send them to a landing page, you can ask for email, and much more.

main-qimg-d3ade932f2996f5fd2a25b7e1d5d5c38.png

I hope it will be useful to you

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Alpha-Beauty Shop,

The currency converter should be placed on the top right of the header beside the search bar instead of placing it somewhere else for a well-organized header view. Other essential points for store improvement are as follows:

1. The "Free Shipping" offer should also be added to the header template apart from the discount offer.
  2. The correct order of arrangement of sidelinks on the top right of the header is as follows: Searchbar and Currency converter in the first row followed by Shopping cart and Login in the second one.
  3. Reviews are a must below each product for a better customer choice.
  4. Testimonials should be added for instant brand promotion.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store optimization helps you drive a lot of sales and conversions.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes