I have just finished my shopify store and would really appreciate some feedback, negative and positive will be appreciated.
I am also looking to try and implement a page where users can track their order by entering their tracking number and it shows them the third party tracking info, any ideas how this would be possible?
Hey @teefies ,
I checked your store and it looks neat. I would like to share a few feedbacks
1. I had noticed that there's a section below every page called "You may also like" but I see only one product in your catalog/shop. I suggest you remove this, given that your store is exclusively selling teeth cleanser.
2. Also I have noticed you have enabled some app, which triggers on-site notifications about recent purchases, but this also is showing purchases not related to teefies.co store.
3. Replace the favicon : Right now the favicon seems cramped up, so I suggest you come up with a different design
4. Blog page is empty.
Great looking store, the designing is very clean and minimal. And its very hard to achieve so kudos for that.
I absolutely love that you have created urgency and social proof on your store, that is so important and I tell everyone to do. I was so glad to already see it on your store.
I have a few recommendations for you, I hope my insights will be helpful to you.
1. Your social proof banner should appear to a visitor at least after one to two minutes of their browsing on your page. And also I noticed that even if i press the cross sign and close the banner, it still shows up when I go to a new page. So please fix that, if a visitor closes the banner, do not show it to them again.
2. Add a close button on your top bar as well. The visitor should have an option to close it as well.
3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
4. Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. I suggest you to create accounts there and add those on your footer as well.
5. Social Media links - make sure they open in a new tab. The link was currently opening on the same page, please change that.
I hope my pointers will be of help to you.
Was my answer helpful? If so, please consider liking my post and marking it a solution. I appreciate it!
Just saw that your store has only 1 product. If you ever have a plan to expand your business, make sure to feature your collection to show the broad range of product types.
For now, on the home page, I suggest a Call To Action in your Hero section, can be Shop now or Learn more link to your product page. A subheadline should be added, there is many ways you can get attention from this hero section just in 5 seconds, which is a must, you can check more here
You can check out these template for Homepage to build one quickly,
I hope you find this helpful,
Well done! Just pay attention to the few add ons mentioned below for improving your store:
All the best for your further store journey!