Really can use some feedback on my shop, kannoppy.com

Solved
kannoppy
2 0 0

Hi everyone,

I'm Anna and I'm seriously in need of some honest feedback on our shopify store, kannoppy.com

I've been spending money on Ads on many different channels, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google. Still, I haven't been able to make a single sale so far!

I get some traffics (roughly 150 people/day) from those channels, and I had 2 people reaching a checkout page but not converting to a sale (except for families and friends)!

The bounce rate is about 80% while the average session duration is ~10 seconds. This tells me that people come to see the product in the ads but exit from the store for some reason.

Currently, my target audience is females living in the US. It is mainly an apparel store, but we also sell home decor products such as wall canvas art.

I don't know why I can't convert visitors to customers. I think the product price is reasonable, but not sure.

Any feedback would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
927 25 310

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @kannoppy !

Your google page speed score is only 32 and mobile speed 13. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website. 

I would recommend changing the theme store to the more proffesional and organized. You header is too empty. 

Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

Dear @kannoppy 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Provide Continue shopping option and See your cart too with checkout option which are missing and bad UX

checkoutissuee.png

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 9-15 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.

kannspeed.png

• Open Social profiles at new tab
  • Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve
  • Do SEO
  • Redesign your popup
Best Regards
Task4Store - Get Shopify Help
Contact At: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3737 214 666

Hello @kannoppy, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

• Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
  • Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
  • Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
kannoppy
2 0 0

Thank you very much for your suggestions! My budget is very tight, and not really sure if purchasing a more professional theme would be the best when I could use that money on marketing instead. I will first need to verify there is indeed at least some consumer interests before upgrading my store to be more professional.

Rewarding customers sounds great! I'll implement it on my site.

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
499 10 86

Hi @kannoppy ( Ms Anna ) 

Hope you are doing good.

I am Vinod from Bombay India - Providing Professional Website Design & Development, Google & Bing Ads Management, Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing Services to small & medium business clients across the globe.

I saw your website. Firstly pls pause all ur paid ads as soon as possible. 

Below is my feedback.

Good site. In mobile make the logo little more big as it's not seen properly. 

Products are good too. 

The pillow are those pillows or just pillow covers ? Can you please confirm. 

Add Yoga Mat many ppl buy that. 

Coming back to products are the products Made in USA ? Are you selling in USA ? Are you sourcing the products from local country example if USA then ur sourcing country us USA ? 

I feel shipping time is high so I am asking about the question related to product sourcing. 

Also is Google ads setup done correctly and correct targeting? 

In FB id ur targeting correct ?

Can I get a read only access of ur ads account so I can review and audit the same manually. 

We can discuss further on email. 

My email is vinod@digitalcentrics.com

Or 

vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com 

You can email me. 

Thank you.

Vinod.

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3737 214 666

Hello @kannoppy

I hope you are doing good! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes