Rebrand/Redesign - Feedback?

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi All.

We have had our Shopify store for a couple of years now and are getting better and better as the years go on.

This year is a big one for us as we are rebranding our retail location and undergoing a complete renovation. To match the new store I have been working on redesigning our website.

Would love to hear feedback good or bad about this new design. This is still early in the stages and a few of the collection links may not be connected as I am also retagging and reorganising all of our products and collections to make the entire process easier going forward.

Here's the preview link to our site: https://ktcigi97moxd4pqw-9632206.shopifypreview.com

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Reece

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1282 75 275

Hey Big Mens Store,

Home button should be added to the beginning of the main menu for ease of navigation to the homepage. An orange header template should be added for highlighting discounts or free shipping offers if any. Other noticeable points for store improvement are as follows:

1. Bestsellers need to be added for depicting site peculiarity.
  2. Instagram images are a must for better brand promotion.
  3. The checkout process is not smooth. Kindly pay attention to it.
  4. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store improvement help you achieve a lot more in the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @ReeceVJ ,

I think your store is a nice one, for which you must have invest much time and money on design and development. I ran from the homepage through the product page, and here are some of my comments:

1. Homepage: Make it clear what product types are available.

It's important to let visitors know instantly what products are available in your store. As this is where many new visitors start their journey, and giving them an overview of the overall product ranges will reduces the risk that people drop out because they cannot find the product they need.

I suggest you feature all the available product collection here, under the hero banner.02:14-04.png

2. Collection page: Allow people to evaluate the list items and find the product they need.

A collection page is where people scan through many product with limited information, compare the items and find the one that fits their needs. To make their comparison and evaluation easier and better, you need to include the essential information in the list items and be serious about filtering and sorting, which seem to be underestimated on your collection pages.

I suugest you:

• Always include a secondary hovering images for all list items. This allow people to evaluate the products from many point of views, rather than just a small thumbnail image.

02:14-01.png

• Review your filtering option: Take a look at this filtering list, being too long makes it very hard to have an overview about the filters people can use to narrow down their product scope. I suggest you group the filtering options and review this section in other collection as well.02:14-05.png

3. Product pages: Include at least 5 images for each products.

People rely primarily on product images to evaluate the product. So make sure you include enough of product images that can describe the nature of the product.

In general, at least there should be 3 types of product images:

• On-scale image: Images with its surroundings that allow people to gauge the sizes of the product.
  • Feature-highlight image: Images highlighting the unique features of the product.

Images from different angles: Images showing the product from different angle and distant.02:14-02.png

Hope this helps.

Victor | CRO addict @ PageFly
- If you think my reply is helpful, click 'Like' to let me know!
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
797 35 104

Hello @ReeceVJ ,

Your store looks aesthetically appealing. It looks really professional. Here are some suggestions:-

1. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers. 

2. Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search. Remember, these customers are armed with information and are often ready to buy. We want to make buying the products as easy as we can.

3. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales and retention.

4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

Are you using a customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc.?

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

AiTrillion has Ai predictions which will help you to know from where your customers are coming on your store, at what time, on which day, what price they are preferring. By knowing the customer's behavior you can target your customers accordingly.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Reece,

there have been a lot of good points already here and I just want to add a couple of points:

• It might be subjective, but the shadow behind the Hero title "Industrie up to 50% off" does not feel fitting for me as the background scrolls with the page
  • Really like the red banner at the top. Gives a concise overview of what to expect when shopping at Hughes.
  • The "Limited Stock" items have a smaller picture inside the larger one. I would suggest to make a hover change to the alternative instead of putting them together.
  • You already use push notifications. There is a certain fatigue in that, so I additionally recommend implementing a SMS marketing service like SMS Bump. They usually don't offer a trial, but we negotiated a 30 day trial with them, so it should be easy to test for you if there is a return on your potential investment.
  • Also, I see a lot of unused Up sell opportunities that could be easily implemented via plug ins like Bold Upsell.

Wish you guys the best with your rebranding!

Forgot to cancel your trials? Wish you would have more time? Trial Ninja helps!
0 Likes