We have had our Shopify store for a couple of years now and are getting better and better as the years go on.
This year is a big one for us as we are rebranding our retail location and undergoing a complete renovation. To match the new store I have been working on redesigning our website.
Would love to hear feedback good or bad about this new design. This is still early in the stages and a few of the collection links may not be connected as I am also retagging and reorganising all of our products and collections to make the entire process easier going forward.
Here's the preview link to our site: https://ktcigi97moxd4pqw-9632206.shopifypreview.com
Thanks in advance!
Hey Big Mens Store,
Home button should be added to the beginning of the main menu for ease of navigation to the homepage. An orange header template should be added for highlighting discounts or free shipping offers if any. Other noticeable points for store improvement are as follows:
May the store improvement help you achieve a lot more in the coming days.
Hi @ReeceVJ ,
I think your store is a nice one, for which you must have invest much time and money on design and development. I ran from the homepage through the product page, and here are some of my comments:
1. Homepage: Make it clear what product types are available.
It's important to let visitors know instantly what products are available in your store. As this is where many new visitors start their journey, and giving them an overview of the overall product ranges will reduces the risk that people drop out because they cannot find the product they need.
I suggest you feature all the available product collection here, under the hero banner.
2. Collection page: Allow people to evaluate the list items and find the product they need.
A collection page is where people scan through many product with limited information, compare the items and find the one that fits their needs. To make their comparison and evaluation easier and better, you need to include the essential information in the list items and be serious about filtering and sorting, which seem to be underestimated on your collection pages.
I suugest you:
3. Product pages: Include at least 5 images for each products.
People rely primarily on product images to evaluate the product. So make sure you include enough of product images that can describe the nature of the product.
In general, at least there should be 3 types of product images:
Images from different angles: Images showing the product from different angle and distant.
Hope this helps.
Hello @ReeceVJ ,
Your store looks aesthetically appealing. It looks really professional. Here are some suggestions:-
1. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
2. Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search. Remember, these customers are armed with information and are often ready to buy. We want to make buying the products as easy as we can.
3. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales and retention.
4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
Are you using a customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc.?
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
AiTrillion has Ai predictions which will help you to know from where your customers are coming on your store, at what time, on which day, what price they are preferring. By knowing the customer's behavior you can target your customers accordingly.
there have been a lot of good points already here and I just want to add a couple of points:
Wish you guys the best with your rebranding!
|22 seconds ago|
|a minute ago|