Rebranded my apparel store - would appreciate some feedback.

Highlighted
I would really appreciate some feedback on the store. It is a parkour apparel brand.
Thank you!
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as all the big box with large text don't add tons of value to the store. 

3. Setup a main menu with links to your collection pages

4. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. The Crewneck Pullover needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move "Secure Checkout" to your footer

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Move the sizing chart information off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store.

Here is a list of tips. Hope it will help you

1. Design need to be improved

2. Integrate your Instagram feed

3. Do Basic SEO optimization 

4. Use Facebook and Instagram shop

5. Add blog section for traffic

If you need more advice please contact us.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Trailblazer
147 12 49

Good job!

Just correct your social media links, Instagram is not showing and Twitter shows previous shop page I believe

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes