Rebranding 2 months ago...feedback would be most appreciated.

Highlighted
4 0 0

jdixonart.com

Any thoughts would be most appreciated. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Jeff & Joe 

You have way to much going on with pop ups. Would be pretty annoying on mobile phone. You want your website to be easy to navigate on a mobile phone also. 

I did some coding and helped improve conversions on a site like yours and they built a massive community of people that liked them mostly from Instagram. If you can build that connection you will do well. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey J.Dixon Art,

The drop-down menu should be situated on the top left of the header beside the logo instead of the top right. The logo is barely visible. Magnify it slightly for better clarity and visibility. Other suggestions for store optimization are as follows:

1. "Commissioned" is wrongly spelled as "Commioned" in the "Our Collections" section of the homepage.
  2. Proper discounts need to be provided for better customer engagement.
  3. "Sale" section should be a part of the main menu for displaying all discounted items at once.
  4. Instagram images are a must for better brand promotion.
  5. Reviews need to be added below each product for improving customer choice.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store improvement helps you drive a lot of sales and conversions.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1493 75 253

Hello @stuffstorejeff , Your store looks creative. It's really nice. Here is the feedback about what else you can do which will help you to increase conversions and sales:-

1. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

2. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

You should engage your visitors coming on your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes