Recent launch. Seeking feedback

Highlighted
2 0 0

Please visit www.beautyofafya.com

feedback, suggestions welcomed. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. Also make it shorter overall and make sure you have a consistent theme and design across the homepage

2. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and Shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Setup a main menu with less links. You can use a drop down function to achieve this. I would read your theme documentation to learn how to do this

4. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page.

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show you most viewed/bought items from the site

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Absolutely! Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi AFYA01,

General

• There are far too many menu items in your navigation bar. This can make your customers or first time visitors feel overwhelmed. It is also harder to search and difficult to navigate your website. Ideally you would have 4 or 5 menu items in your navigation bar, so I would recommend trying to group together and categorize your menu items into dropdown menus.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.

Homepage

• You can add a live chat section instead of Facebook messenger, which is not at all suggested. It could be really irritating to go to messenger and fill credentials just for clearing some doubts.

Product

• You are going to need to write persuasive product descriptions for each product.
  • Product descriptions need to do more than simply describe the product. Product descriptions need to sell your products! Your customers should feel like they need that product after reading your product description.
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hi @AFYA01  

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. Create your social media pages - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. These are essential for building any brand and trust for users. Once they land on your website, people will be checking around for your social media. Be sure to put up some amount of posts there as well. Also, a good place to show your customer testimonials.
  2. Add an “About Us” page. When a new user lands on your website, they will be looking for signs of trustworthiness. A good, personal about us page makes your brand stand out and connect with users. 
  3. There are too many products on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out. Show a few featured products on the homepage, maybe your bestsellers and your new arrivals. Show everything else on the products page.
  4. Your page performance is not doing well, especially on mobile devices.  This might turn of most your users who will be browsing from mobile. You should really take a look at the issues: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbeautyofafya.com%2F
  5. Product images. On most of your products, you only have an image from only 1 angle.  I’d suggest adding more images. This is the only interaction users will have it, they can’t touch it and see, so be sure to add as many details as possible. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert. The same goes for the description.
  6. In the same vein, have you thought about adding product labels or banner to catch your users’ attention? These are kinds of “mini banners” which can make your products like trending, bestseller, etc stand out. Apps like Modemagic can help you apply product labels on your images. 
  7. Testimonials are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes