Recently launched my store, can someone please give me some feedback?

Solved
Tourist
4 0 1
Www.lemonz.com.au

Hey, I only recently launched my store (just ss than a week).
So far I've have 79 visitors and 94 sessions.
Averaging around 14 visitors a day.

I have a Instagram page and a Facebook page.

Can you give me feedback on what I can approve? Are these numbers too low , should it be higher ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
72 6 9

Hi, @Sashayo!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. I'll be delighted to give you some feedback on your store.

First of all, well done on building your store. I can see you've put a lot of effort into it.

Let's start with your homepage.

This is generally going to be your customers first impression of your site, so putting a big focus there will be really beneficial.

As an example, as your store has 6 products, you could pick 2 or 3 to display on your homepage, and put a big emphasis on them. Make them the stars of your homepage. You already have reviews connected to the products, which is a great start! In your case, showing featured products instead of collection lists would be super beneficial, and focus interest on specific products.

I would recommend checking out our blog post on Homepage Design that I think would really benefit you.

Customers and Marketing

I've also noticed your newsletter sign up on the bottom of your page. Have you started any email marketing using captured emails yet? You can keep your current customers engaged with your business by sending them weekly, fortnightly or monthly emails to keep up with new products, sales or anything else! We have some great email marketing apps in our Shopify App Store, as well as a great course on email marketing in the Shopify Academy.

If you've received less than 1000 visitors in 30 days, then customer acquisition will be your primary focus for marketing. Have a look at our blog post on how to acquire customers, which will walk you through some marketing tips, as well as some search engine optimisation (SEO) advice and a whole lot more.

Building a Business Plan

Lastly, if you've just recently launched, I would strongly recommend building a business plan. We have a great step-by-step guide on this right here.

You've made a great start on your website. I definitely recommend that you keep trying new things, and keep learning. I've shared a lot of different resources with you in this post. This isn't to overwhelm you, but there to set you up for success. Work at your own pace, and work on any advice you can.

Keep up the good work, and here's to a successful business!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1481 93 322

Hey Lemonz,

The numbers clearly indicate that the visitors are interested. However, some flaws in the store look can lead to a decrease in the overall traffic rate hence leading to loss of sales. So, my suggestions for maintaining the store appearence and presentation are as follows:

1. An "About Us" section needs to be added beside "Contact Us" in the main menu.
  2. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for enhancing customer connectivity.
  3. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  4. Add a unique central banner to impart a more professional look to the site.
  5. You need to add some more products for improving the overall store variety and grabbing more customer traffic.
  6. Testimonials and Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store maintains its overall traffic rate with a lot of sales in the coming days.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
253 24 102

Hi @Sashyo 

I am afraid you need some more work done to fully complete your site. But do not worry, community got your back :) 

Here are some tips for you to improve aspects of your site that need that: 

1) The homepage of your store does not look like one. Basically, there is a common template that is used for creating store. And the very first thing that is placed on the body of the page is hero-banner. It usually has a nice image or to that tell something about your store. It has to redirect to your product (collection page or product page). 

2) Once you have that, you can list your items. Since at the moment you do not have many items, it is alright. However, once you upload more you can, list categories if items only. 

3)I see that you have Instagram account with useful information there. You can display it in a basic gallery at the bottom of the homepage, or install apps (Growave offers a free one here https://apps.shopify.com/instagram-photo)

4) On product page, I suggest putting images in a slider so that the scroll is not too long and customers can easily access the review section. 

5) Add about us page and link on the navi bar 

6) And the most important part is, add more items. The items that you offer are not basic commodities. Therefore, make sure you have a big variety of times so that most of the visitors find something they need. Otherwise, I am afraid, you will have a high bounce rate. 

I recommend trying our app Growave it has 10 + features to boost sales, and Wishlist, Reviews and Social Login for free. 

Once you have social engagement, trustworthiness and a big variety of products, you will make huge sales. 

Hopefully I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post and marking it as a solution. 

Good luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

2 1 1

Okay

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
1 Like