I believe I gave you some advice before. I hope you’re well. I see you've made some improvements. Here is some more feedback:
On the top announcement bar make an offer on shipping / discount
Add a banner / hero section at the top of home page, which includes a call to action like ‘Shop Now’. This will introduce your store and establish your brand. For example, the Simply Blessed section you have has potential - maybe add a photo and a call to action to it?
Change the name of ‘Blogs’ in the navigation to ‘Blog’
Favicon: adding one makes your brand visible on the page tab. Here's a guide to adding one.
Phone Number: add this and make it prominent - maybe display on footer. Great for increasing trust. Add a physical address if you have it too.
About Us page: add one of these. Let people know about yourself and your team, tell your story, make it human. Feature a photo of yourself maybe.
Shipping Information Page: add a page for this and be very clear about how long it will take and if it's coming from the manufacturer or not.
I hope this helps, if so, then please click Like below.
All the best,
I just had look into your website. It's looking cool.
I observed few points on your website I hope those are helpful for your store.
When I open to jewellery and men;s and woman's collections it will go to product page, check it. And your products alignment is not looking good under Kitchen collection, you can modify it.
And You can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
Where you have provided your Facebook page link in your store? I am unable to find. And you can promote your store by using of Instagram also, it is also helpful for your conversion rate.
Congratulation for your store.
I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.
I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
May it rains customers and orders,
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at the store, and you've definitely taken onboard a lot of great advice as this store looks really nice. There are a few points that I'd like you to put some thought into:
1) Having your blog appear so early landing page: I would place your blog right down at the bottom of your landing page or exclude it from the homepage altogether, and instead place a link to the blog in your navigation. Your site is for selling products after all, and the idea is to put all the extra information like the About Us, within reaching distance for them if they require it. I would start the page with your featured collection!
2) Image with text sections: You've made a great start using the Image with Text sections, I would continue using more of these to add some beautiful product photogrpahy and text content to your site.
3) Product Descriptions: Having some information on the product is great for conversions! Make sure to write a little paragraph about the product.
4) Having sizing charts: Particularly because you're selling clothing and accessories, having a sizing chart would be useful for your customers.
5) Your social media buttons in your footer still link to Shopify, rather than your own social media. I would recommend linking your own social media pages to add some social proof to the store.
6) Testimonials would be a great addition to your store! Why not have some influencers review your products and give you a little blurb that you can post to your blog or your landing page! It's been proven that peer reviews and testimonials have a huge impact on someone deciding to purchase a product.
You've made a great start, I'm looking forward to seeing it progress. What sort of marketing have you been thinking of doing for the store?