Refund due to Over Billing

Highlighted
1 0 0

Dear Sir,

I'm writing again since Kenneth Oller cannot resolve my overbilling problem under the ticket number is 18853620.  
He said I have to Shopify two (2) URLs that's why I'm being billed every 15 days. 
But the overbilling happened just recently. Kenneth Oller offered to call me, however, he said that he could not understand what I was saying because my signal was choppy. On my side, though I can very well hear him. He called twice

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but here's what I believe caused the overbilling:
IN THE DOMAINS SECTION:
1. leisure-field.myshopify.com 
whose status is connected with auto-renew set to “Never expires” CANNOT be managed. With emails indicated as N/A
2. leisurefield.myshopify.com was connected BUT IT CAN BE MANAGED so I deleted it.

I never created these domains. It was auto-created by Shopify. the domain that I bought at Shopify is leisurefield.com

Further, please be informed that my PayPal account was hacked. That's the reason my August billing failed.
PayPal blocked it and I had to re-enter, ONE-BY-ONE all relevant information in my account.
I re-entered my credit cards but PayPal needs to charge me $2 which will be reimbursed after I enter PayPal's CARD ACTIVATION CODE. Hell, that's a good 15 to 25 days waiting time. BDO Visa is on skeletal force so my request to them to provide me the PayPal code is not possible.

Please be informed too of the following since Kenneth Oller never answered this question:

In my PayPal account, there is a third party user. Here is the detail:
PAYPAL THIRD-PARTY USERNAME:
scott_api1.jadedpixel.com
Organization: Shopify
WHO IS THIS SCOTT?! HE MIGHT BE THE ONE WHO HACKED MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. MY PAYPAL WAS BLOCKED BECAUSE THERE WERE SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES! PAYPAL ERASED ALL MY PROFILE ENTRIES AND CREDIT CARDS. I HAVE TO RE-ENTER EVERYTHING AGAIN, ONE BY ONE.

Thanks so much. I hope you can enlighten me if I deserve a refund.

Kind regards,
Mariano B. Tagayun
0 Likes