Refunds not received

Farenkay
1 0 0

Hello, I had a store but unfortunately did not complete setting up payments in time.

My customer payments were meant to be refunded as per the email i received, this was in Septemper 2020. Till now, no refunds were received by my client and now I can not know if really if i proceed to re-open my store the payments are reliable. I am finding a hard time deciding what to do. Since this was our first time trying out to work with shopify but the experience put us off.

Please kindly advise or follow up with the pending refund from store. 

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2543 327 518

Hi, @Farenkay

When refunds are issued through Shopify Payments, they would be sent to your customer(s) bank immediately; however, depending on your customers' bank, the refund can take up to 5 business days to reflect on mobile banking apps and/or up-to 2 billing cycles for it to appear on a statement. The timeframe depends on the customers' bank and their processing time. That said, I would need to look into your account in order for me to see if the refunds were issued; and if they appear successful on our end. 

I have sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support" to verify your store. Please respond directly to that email with the requested information to begin the review process. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes