Remove Blank space and Align Product Grid to Center

Highlighted
Tourist
9 1 0

Dear Shopify Experts,

Does anyone here know ho to remove the blank white space between product price and QTY Adjuster- Add to cart in Product Grid? See screen shot below. Secondly, can anyone help me how to align all info from title, price, qty and add to cart to center? I really need help, its confusing where the adjuster and add to cart is for what product. 

Screenshot_20200701_212706.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @kjongrammart,

Can you please share your store url

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 1 0

Hi,

Its grammartph.com. The shopify themes dept. already fixed my issue on the blank space between price and qty. All I need help from is to center the indentions/alignment of Title, Price, Qty Box, Qty Adjuster and Add to Cart button. I used to manually center it by add space codings but it usually appears different in some phones. So I decided to remove it and indent it back to left.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello kjongrammart,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.product-card__title {
text-align: center!important;
display: block!important;
}
dl.price.price--listing.price--on-sale {
    align-items: center;
}
#Collection .btn {
    margin-left: 15%!important;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes