This is an accepted solution.
My personal opinion i think you need to change.
1. Review popup can not show properly i will attach image.
2. Whishlist page show 404 page not found error but i this show some diff message like "you haven't any product in whishlist".
3. In product page show related products pre icon can not show properly.
4. Footer i think you add email subscribe.
Hello @optimistalpha, Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:
- It should be written as 'click'.
- These should be aligned. Make all these aligned to each other.
- Product page looks good.
Add these essential eCommerce customer engagement tools to your store to engage the traffic coming to your store.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use workflows and triggers to send automatic emails and push to customers.
Overall, your store looks great and professional. All you need to do is add customer engagement tools to your store.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.
First, I'd recommend niching down. You have a wide range of offers - kids, spiritual, seasonal and etc. The issue here is that you are going to have a really hard time with advertising. If you run an ad on something from the kids category, that's a completely different targeted group of people than you would have for something from say the spiritual category. If you were to only sell spiritual products, then it would transform your social media posts, your website design and your ads. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect.
When you do decide on a niche, I'd recommend getting a logo and designing a homepage that would appeal to your target market.
The logo can be done in about 5 minutes with a few clicks using a free Shopify tool:
For the homepage, we did a video on this as well:
Speaking of homepage, I'd recommend moving the care instructions, about, mission, returns and etc. (all those links there) to the footer of your website.
Great job adding the shipping estimate on the checkout page, that's perfect.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution! If you have any questions or are interested in talking to us 1-1, don't hesitate to reach out, our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck!
I see you have gotten a lot of useful feedback on your store already.
Here is what I observed
The Facebook messenger icon is directing me to another page to sign into my Facebook account. I don't know if that is how it is supposed to work but that is not good for a customer trying to get quick support from your store.
Another way to improve your sales is by using smart search and filter solutions that will allow your customers to be able to search for the product they need instantly and also filter through your store.
Here are some useful benefits of using a smart search and filter app on your store
- Help your customers instantly search for the products they want or are interested in, also while they are searching you can suggest other products to them based on what they are searching for.
- Help your customers filter your whole store based on collections, reviews, tags, product type, vendor, variant options, meta fields with matching variant images, product meta fields, price, percent sale, rating, weight, in stock, and location.
- Promote key products using our pinning and merchandising rules.
- Get an analytics dashboard that shows you what keywords and products that your customers are searching for and click the most, this way you can know the products they want to buy.
- Show your variants as separate products and so much more.
Click here to see a smart search and filter app at work
If you would like to implement a smart search and filter APP in your store. I would recommend you try out the Ultimate Search and Filter Shopify app. I know you will find it useful.
Hope you find this helpful!