Request feedback on my store

Solved
Tim852
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

Store: bestbuysever.com 

I have recently joined Shopify and have recently launched a new store.

Since I am quite new, I am still learning what works and what doesn't.

I am still trying to figure out the amount of products and categories I should have.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Tim

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.

-> Where your customers are found who you are? I suggest you can mention about your store under about us page. This is a direct objective that almost all organizations need to satisfy in some form or another.
-> Why you implement your store logo? A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> You can Implement Testimonials, Testimonials are key to building trust online, especially if you’re selling a product or service. When you have a happy customer or reader, consider asking them to give you a testimonial. Then feature a few of them prominently on your sales page.
-> And You have to create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
-> Where you have provided your Facebook page link in your store? I am unable to find. If not, then you can provide the face book page link. And you can promote your store by using of Instagram also, it is also helpful for your conversion rate.

I hope these are helpful for your website:)!

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hello @Tim852, I hope you are doing well! Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a sticky header menu in the header of the homepage. Make your store easy to navigate.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

- Display the collection list on the homepage after the slider images.

- Display the add to cart & buy now button below the price on the product page.

Screenshot - 2021-03-17T124627.220.png

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2812 176 472

Dear @Tim852 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

bestspeed.png

• At header:

bestheader.png

• At footer: Remove "Powered by Shopify", Add social media profiles, Reduce space at footer
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Featured Collection​
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Need to do ON Page SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Tim852
Tourist
4 0 1

That is very useful information

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide feedback.

I will be sure to make the adjustments you have suggested.

0 Likes
Tim852
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you for the great feedback :).

You have been a great help!

I will make the adjustments you have suggested.

0 Likes