Request feedback on my store

Truethnics
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, we launched this store about 7 months ago. We have a good number of sessions everyday but fewer sales. Need your honest feedback and suggestions to make improvements to help make more sales. Thank you.

Www.TruEthnics.ie

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3069 177 558

Hello @Truethnics, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store. Here are some inputs from my side:

Your store looks professional.

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

-  For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

-  Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Truethnics
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Sachin

Thanks for the feedback. I'd like to add that we have automated emails in place, abandoned cart emails, a loyalty program, chat option, whatsapp option (on mobile) and we also have a request review system in place. We added exit intent popup and first time purchase popup, but it made the website slower, so google was not very happy with that. 

I don't understand why too many people are not making purchases. Don't have too many abandoned carts too and the cart recovery is at 9.1%. 

Regards

Truethnics

0 Likes
anitamartini2
1 0 0

Hi, I'm trying to put together my first store too.   The 1st thing I see is that the descriptions of all the products are in the middle of the photos so might be hard to see them clearly  opposed to maybe lowering the words to the bottom of photo or to bottom of photo with a white background to make them pop?

0 Likes
Truethnics
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you for your suggestion. And all the best for your store!

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
168 12 61

Hello @Truethnics 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
Truethnics
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @CutOutWiz

Thank you for your kind words. What you say is right because I understand it takes time to get known in the market and also to develop trust among customers. The link you sent is unavailable. Could you please check it and send again? 

Thank you. 

CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
168 12 61

Hello @Truethnics 

Here is the link: https://cutoutwiz.com/blog/You-have-great-faith-in-your-online-shop-but-why-aren%E2%80%99t-visitors-...

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes