Request feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm looking for some feedback on my store. It's been open a couple of months and I've had a few sales.  Would like to know what I can do to increase sales. I have advertised mainly through Facebook ads and by linking my store to my Facebook business page. I would appreciate any feedback I can get, My store is goldenblingboutique.com. 

Thanks so much! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
995 43 119

Hello,

You have a nice store. 

I think you should go for more attractive Shopify theme, Integrate Instagram feed, Use google shopping ads to increase sale, add privacy policies,faq,term and condition pages. There are other areas well you can improve.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Beakin,

General

• I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • I spotted was that there is no contact us page. A contact us page is something I would recommend as it shows your store visitors that you are open to being contacted in any situation and that you are making it as simple as possible for people to contact you should they need to and further adding/ building the trust barrier with your store.

Homepage

• You need a newsletter 97% of people who visit a website for the first time don't purchase it is crucial that we capture their email addresses to bring them back to the site.
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.

Product

• No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted

Jewelry is a pretty competitive industry and you have to be one step ahead of the competition. I'll add a separate post on marketing... to keep this one from being to long. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

2. Add a section for customer reviews on the homepage to help build social proof. Or even add logos for brands your selling

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. This also helps with your SEO

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images, which is low for a jewelry site

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them to make people feel comfortable buying from you

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as you add more to the site. This is going to help tie your site together and build your brand

6. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Not all traffic is created equal and you really need to be careful what traffic you get from Facebook and Instagram. When our clients are looking to do paid ads on Google or Facebook. We recommend they start off on Google Shopping as you can target people based on what they are searching for. This means it's easier to get sales faster. You will need a Google Merchant Center and a Google Ads Account to run Google Shopping campaigns. After Google Shopping is working, we look at Facebook and setup a Dynamic Product Ads campaign on Facebook. 

Google Merchant Center
This is where you host and manage your products (SKUs), so you can use Google Shopping campaigns in your Google Ads (AdWords) account. You can add the Google Shopping app to your store and connect it to your Google Merchant Center... once you do this, you are almost set to run Google Shopping campaigns.

Google Ads (AdWords) Account
This is where you run and manage your Google Shopping campaigns from. You will need to connect your Google Ads account to your Google Merchant Center account above. Once you do that, you can run Google Shopping campaigns. Make sure you turn on Auto-Tagging in your account. Also, you can link your Google Ads account with your Google Analytics account... this helps make sure data is shared between them. Hopefully you have setup your Google Analytics account already. Make sure your bids are not to high and you have a good account structure.

Facebook Ad Account
If you have not, you should Setup your Facebook Catalog. That way you can run Dynamic Product Ads (DPA), which is remarketing/retargeting on Facebook and Instagram. When someone comes to your site and does not buy... you can show them an ad later on Facebook and Instagram. The DPA campaigns are always the best return on ad spend for our clients. It's good to start with site visitors or people who have added something to their cart/started checkout but have not bought anything.

Once you have that setup. You can see what is working and what is not working and grow the business. The above assumes you have setup your Facebook pixel and your have a Google Ads Conversion tag setup for your site too. That way you can track your sales. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you so much for all your input! I will look into your suggestions. I thought I would mention that I attempted to set up a Google Ad, but was told that I had to start out with a monthly budget of $500 and of course, that was out of my range. With your experience, are you aware of a minimum monthly budget for Google Ad?
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Beakin wrote:
Thank you so much for all your input! I will look into your suggestions. I thought I would mention that I attempted to set up a Google Ad, but was told that I had to start out with a monthly budget of $500 and of course, that was out of my range. With your experience, are you aware of a minimum monthly budget for Google Ad?

There is no minimum budget to run ads on Google or Facebook. Sometimes smaller businesses start out at $500 / month. However, when you have a smaller budget you can not afford to make any mistakes as much.... mistakes could be the wrong keywords in a search campaign or the wrong ad copy. It is harder to run campaigns at a smaller budget.

We advice clients with smaller budgets to try and get SEO or PR going or something that requires more time then money to get started. The Shopify blog has some good SEO tip as does Moz SEO guide. That way you can save up and run paid ads with a larger budget down the road.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

1 Like