10 0 0

I am requesting feedback for my store before launching

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. We'd be happy to offer some feedback on your site, can you share a link to it for us? 

Thanks!

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi Cal, Thanks!

https://janeseeart.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

You password page is still up I'm afraid, which means members of the Community won't be able to see your site to critique it. 

If you're not sure how to remove the password page, there's a little guide here

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Disabled now. Sorry!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Perfect! I love what you've done what the site so far. You really don't want the website design to detract from the wonderful artwork, so the neutral colors you've selected are ideal. There are a couple of suggestions I have: 

• Have you considered designing a business logo for yourself? This would be ideal for branding your work. We do have a free logo maker, but I do understand that you may want to design something that reflects your unique expression. 
  • Add a favicon to your store. 
  • Some of the images do not have a high enough resolution, particularly in the banner
  • The artwork speaks for itself, but I'd like to know more about the artist, which is just as important! Have you considered hosting some video content on your site, some interview footage where you can delve into your inspirations and artistic intentions when you paint? It would breathe even more life into your site. 

Let me know your thoughts! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi Cal, Thanks so much for the feedback, so deeply appreciated!

I have to agree with you some of the images aren't all the perfect, might have to fix them as I progress.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

I have looked at your store, I think you have great ideas. I would like to give you some suggestions

1. About your homepage

• Add more promotion (try to highlight it and include CTA button)
  • Include feature of multiple languages and currency to serve more worldwide customers, not only Australia wide
  • Highlight Cart button

2. About your product page

• Introduce more pre-purchase products which are coming soon

3. About Checkout and Payment page

• Add more shipping and payment information including email, address, shipping fee (high/low/free), etc. and diversify them
  • Diversify Thank you note, send email/make a call to nofify and give them thanks

4. About Blog page and SEO

• Add a blog page that helps you share more about your products and increase your site visibility
  • Add SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description to be higher rank on Google Search

5. About your conversion rate

Conversion rate is important for you. High conversion rate means you sell alot of products to customers. But sometimes, online stores may have low conversion rate because some people visit stores but leave without buying anything or add items to carts but delay checking out. That should not be a problem on your store.

That's why you need to install a push notification app that helps you recover abandoned carts and improve conversion rate. A good example is Ecomfit (For more about push notification app, you may visit here https://ecomfit.com/blog/push-notification-service-essential-for-ecommerce-business/ and follow these steps https://ecomfit.com/blog/3-simple-steps-to-use-web-push-notifications-ecomfit-com/ ).

Anyway, I think you have had great ideas for your store.

I hope this is helpful.

Actionable Analytics & Promotion - https://ecomfit.com/
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
491 32 148

Hi @Artist1818 !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck with your store!

1. Add login icon

2. Change your hero banner images  to the high-resolution one

3. Come up with a logo for your brand

4. There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop

5. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

6. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

7. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

8. The items in your store are more on a luxurious and expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them. 

9. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

10. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand. That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.

11. Consumers want more videos from brands. Furthermore, 46% of consumers act after watching a video advertisement. Add videos to your emails and social media pages. You can even embed video links into your blogs.

12. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. The strongest results came from the most frequent posts.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Don't hesitate to get back in touch with us @Artist1818 for another review when you've received all this great feedback from the Community! We'd be happy to look over it again to make sure it's as fabulous as your artwork. 

1 Like