Congratulations for your store!!
Hope following suggestion will help you:
Hi @Artist1818 welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I would suggest a new rebranded logo the current one is only a typographic logo that lacks attraction and due to this, there are chances of the customer not recognizing the brand very well.
2. Add a section of the most frequently/reviewed product on the homepage by this all the images in the gallery will be reviewed.
3. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms will create an impression as you are the most knowledgeable person and will look up to you for further information.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster
I hope this helps