Request for Feedback: Makeup Lovers - Check out SKN Organic

fallenranger88
Tourist
4 0 1

My wife and I recently launched her new makeup line: SKN Organic. We have been live for about 4 weeks and are getting a decent amount of traffic (~200 visitors/day). However we are not getting any sales and i don't understand why. Any feedback you can provide on the site would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2994 172 547

Hello @fallenranger88, please share the store URL.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
168 11 60

Hello @fallenranger88 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

However, if you want, I can look through your site and see if I have any feedback from a third party perspective. Just share your URL with me and I will get back to you! 

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2098 49 275

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's Looking Good.
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for our store.

-> You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add Trust Badges at your product page.
Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

Hi @fallenranger88 

Hey there! Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few suggestions I have for you

Home Page

1. Your Home page is few of the good ones I have seen. One small suggestion would be to descrease the amount of products you are putting under "Selling Fast", "Best Sellers" and "Recommended for you". Consider haing only one of those headers and 3 or 4 porducts in one line. 7 Products in one line seems clustered. 

Products page 

1. A major area of improvement here is having a "Buy Now" button on your all product page! Without that button it adds up the effort required to buy a product for a visitor. 
  2. One crucial change you should consider is having a "Buy Now" on the product page!. How is a visitor supposed to buy if you dont have a buy button? Adding to cart and then navigating is too much effort in todays world.
  3. You are selling a lot of products, consider adding product badges like "Vegan", "Gluten Free" or "Most Brought". Research suggests that these badges helps cutomer make decision making faster, easier and increases conversion. We already have a few badges which fits your store perfectly!
    Use Mode Magic to do this. Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with. It has a few forever free badges which you can start using right away!

Hoping the points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help  

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes