Request for a fresh pair of eyes: right theme, right font?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Preview link: https://wgjkegt0velm2py5-19227508836.shopifypreview.com

Hello,

I'm new to e-commerce and Shopify.

I've set-up my store, the theme I choose is 'Minimal' and I'm using Printful and Printify for order fulfilment.

I need feedback on it: Am I using the correct theme/font combination? Maybe it's too bland and "samey" as other stores and doesn't stand out?

I think I've fallen into the classic newbie trap of presenting designs across many subjects. Maybe someone could tell me if there are any of my products that I should concentrate on (and maybe deactivate the rest)?

I'm not adverse to starting from scratch if that's what the consensus of Shopifiers think! If my site is fundamentally flawed it has to be fixed!

Being a newbie, I'm not sure what a "funnel" is, I know it's important for conversions so I hope my site has one; any feedback on this would be a gold-mine for me.

Many thanks,

Paul

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3
Just at a quick glance. I would focus on your Bernie Sanders items as they are currently very relevant. Otherwise, I think your shop looks clean and easy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

I would recommend to remove powered by Shopify which is at the bottom of the page

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Removed. Many thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Yes. Bernie Sanders announced his candidacy yesterday, I think. I'll make it the featured collection.

Thanks.

0 Likes