Request for feedback on my Natural health store

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello Community members,

With ads on Facebook, the website is getting traffic but no sales,  please review and provide your feedback. Any and all feedback is welcome. 

URL: https://healthonwards.com/ 

Thank You so much! 

Best Regards

Vrinda 

1 Like
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
9 0 0
Hello there,

First, why a pic of fruits as your main pic? You are selling health products but that pic makes it look like you have an orchard. You need to change that to something indicative of the supplements you are selling.

Next, below that pic you use underlined text which doesn't look very professional to me, looks like something out of a classified ad.

I would also try using non-italic text for your product descriptions, the italics feel like they lessen the emphasis on the products.

Those are my initial thoughts.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1446 87 188

Dear HealthOnwards,

Congratulation for store.

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 30-35 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages at footer.
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Product page layout needs to improve - Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Do some Basic SEO
  • Index your product at Google.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes