Request for feedback on store design

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there all you amazingly time-generous Shopify people.

Been reading the posts on here with all your feedback on people's shops and it's humbling to realise there is so much positive support out there.

So as a complete eCommerce and Shopify newbie I'm reaching out to you all for your feedback on our store.

We haven't launched yet - and there are some tech gremlins preventing us from updating the prices - but we think now's as good-a-time as any to get some general feedback on the look and feel.

We're not at SEO or ad stage yet so haven't even started any of that, and as I said, the site isn't 'out there' yet.

But I'd be extremely grateful for any comments you may have the might help us improve the visitor experience.

Here's the preview link

https://qkar3un0cqop47w6-30503796875.shopifypreview.com

Many thanks in advance.

Casey

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @caseydobie, I liked the idea of coming up with steampunk tradition. About us page looks interesting. Here are a few tips which will help you to improve your visitors' experience:-

1. Make your store interactive add a customized newsletter pop-up designed relevant to what you are seeling and with a creative headline.

2. Add favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. They are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for web users as well as unifies all of the various browser components into a well-branded browsing experience.

3. Engage your visitors by giving them loyalty points on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for web push, share store or product on social media. Add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store and without getting their email address. You can give loyalty points for allowing push notifications, it will help you to increase push subscribers. You can send any update to the customers, it also helps in bringing back visitors to your store. 

Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi People.

Thanks for the comments on here and via the contact form on my website. I appreciate it.

However, I'm really looking for genuine feedback to help me improve my site and I'm not looking to hire anyone else to redesign, or to install any additional software etc.

So please, I'd be grateful if any feedback is just about giving me advice on what I can do, and not trying to sell me something.

Thanks again.

Casey

0 Likes