Request some feedback and tips on our store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there!

My friend and I have been working really hard on our Print on demand store for some time now. Its called HALLUCINATE X. Here is the link - https://hallucinatex.com/. We would love some feedback and store reviews from everyone to improve what we give/can give to our customers. Thank you so much :)

Regards,

Sayan

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Sayan_C  

I would love to provide some feedback on your store. Your overall store looks so attractive and professional and I love your products!

From my point of view, I have some recommendations: 

1, Navigation on the header

I would like to recommend you should consider adding

-An About Us page so your customers can easily find out who you are; 

-A FAQs page to show the list of common questions that customers frequently ask. Therefore, others can find their questions and answers there.

-How we work page to show the working process, this makes your store more reliable and professional

HallucinateX - Official Site | Psy, EDM, Rave, Hippy Clothing‎‎ – Hallucinate X 2020-02-12 09-53-19.pngYou can also consider adding some customer's reviews and feedback on your homepage or About us page. 

2, Arrange elements on the footer

Well, in my belief that the elements should be arranged as "Menu", "Newsletter" and "Subscribe" containing "Login" and "Register" respectively and Store's information.

HallucinateX - Official Site | Psy, EDM, Rave, Hippy Clothing‎‎ – Hallucinate X 2020-02-12 09-54-02.png

4, PageSpeed 

In general, the pagespeed in your store is quite good. However, there are some things that make your loading time longer a little bit.

-404 not found. (404 errors represent broken links. You should fix). You have a 404 link https://hallucinatex.com/undefined

-Defer offscreen images (a factor makes the delay loading of images that appear below-the-fold on the page). You can consider lazy-loading offscreen and hidden images after all critical resources have finished loading to lower time to interactive

…files/sample_01_aa90e899-bbe1-4778-93a4-188a7ea51778_151….jpg?…

…files/slide-valentines2020_d9aed7a1-9c23-4b45-a5a6-1eed3….jpg?…

…collections/tn_collection_phonecase_640x.jpg?v=157…

-Oversized image: It seems that you're having an oversized image. This warning triggers if you have images larger than 960px on Mobile or 1500px on Desktop. For maximum performance keep your images close to 1x to 1.5x the maximum width of its container.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0248/2949/3322/products/4501040660554-1.jpg?v=1581239834

-Reduce the impact of 3rd party code (Third-party code can significantly impact load performance. Limit the number of redundant third-party providers and try to load third-party code after your page has primarily finished loading). According to Google's PSI, your store has some redundant code from Tidio Live chat (263 KB); Privy (181 KB), etc. 

I hope my recommendations can help you! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

For more web design tips and tricks, you can try this article

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Sayan_C 

I actually love the brand you're creating. From the name to the designs to the authenticity and cue message on all products. Plus, the products (hoodies, t's, canvas shoes etc.) all align well with your brand. I like the font you have for your brand name though I think the logo could be stronger. 

I like that you've created a blog but there are only a couple of posts on there at the moment. I would encourage you to blog more regularly. This'll increase your SEO (hence, find you) as well as allow people to resonate with your brand when they get to your site. You want them to stay on your page for as long as you can and the intermix between product browsing and blog articles works well to keep people engaged and take them up the buying ladder. 

The best thing you have done by far, which I seldom see other stores do is identify the target market you are particularly appealing to (artist, nature lover, seeker, music lover, hippie, LGBTQ). This is a masterstroke as far as marketing is concerned because if I'm one of those categories, I'll feel compelled to buy. It also means you can advertise more effectively to these groups and when they get to your site they'll feel at home. The issue is that this identification is hidden in a blog post. This should be on your homepage in a summarised format for all to see. You don't need to cater to everyone to have a successful business and in any case, catering to a niche will give you more success in the long-term. 

The one thing I did not see is customer reviews for your products. It seems like you are already getting sales and so why is there not a concerted, proactive approach to collecting and showcasing those reviews on your site? You are missing out. You are likely to get a higher bounce rate (people visiting then leaving your site) because of no reviews as that social proof counts for a lot and is the biggest determinant to compelling people to buy. But you have to have a proactive approach to this as opposed to just allowing for reviews to be shown. At Syntellio, this is our focus area and something we're passionate about helping businesses developing and winning at. Get in touch and we can complete this last piece of the puzzle for you. 

I hope this has been helpful (please like if it has :) )

95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase

Syntellio collects online reviews on your behalf and allows you to share to social media, helping you increase sales and make your store a success.

Get started for free here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey HallucinateX,

Though the store has a lot of potential,but still some things need to be taken care of for making it look more perfect and professional. Following are my suggestions for store optimization:

1. The header template should be shifted from below the main menu to above the logo respectively.
  2. The correct order of the arrangement of the footer links is as follows: Search, Privacy Policy, Return and Exchange, Terms of Service, About Us and Contact Us.
  3. More social links apart from Facebook and Instagram are needed for better customer connectivity.
  4. "Bestsellers" or "Featured" is a must for displaying site peculiarity.
  5. Seperate "Sale" section should be created for all discounted items.
  6. Testimonials and Instagram images are a must for better brand promotion.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store improvement help you achieve a lot more in the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1547 77 263

Hey @Sayan_C, the store looks great. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points.

-It’s good to display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. You can have a review button on the homepage which makes it easier for customers to review and go through them.

-You can add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention. Every visitor can be your customer. So make sure you are not losing any of them. 

-Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

-Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
378 29 118

Hi,

I did visit your store and see you have a wide range of attractive products.

I did a flare check on your website, you have 145 results indexed by Google. But your website has more pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). So I would suggest getting your pages found by Google, Bing and other major search engines will be beneficial to you in terms of generating sales from organic searches.

You can submit your sitemap regularly to these major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare that offers many other major benefits.

Hope this was helpful.

Asha

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes