I have launched a store on September 10th. Now I have invested more money on FB. Till now I didn't Get any sale at all. Request to please review. my store nisharena.com
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
I'm Victor, Marketing Manager at PageFly Page Builder
Congratulations on your new store!!! I have some feedback on your homepage, and I hope this can help you a little bit.
1. You should consider having a sticky header. A sticky header is a fixed navigation bar as people scrolling down your page. When you have it, it helps visitors navigate to other pages more easily. In fact, there was a study that showed that it is 22% faster to navigate and many visitors preferred a website with fixed headers.
2. Consider having captivating text overlay with CTA buttons on the banner images. Since you are selling a lot of products, you should let people know what you can offer them immediately when they are landing on your homepage. And having CTA buttons can help navigate people to the pages (product page or collection page) that can support your marketing strategy.
3. Also, you should include a search bar instead of having a search icon. If you have many pages and products, people might get overwhelmed by that, and they what to search what they want to find and see, so having a big and clear search bar on the front page can help improve the search activities on your website.
4. The last thing is to consider having a clear and outstanding text overlay on your product image. Since you have white text overlay on your product images, I can't read the collection name, which is quite confusing to me to know which collections are they. With that being said, people might not want to click on your collection to explore your store.
I have a guide on how to build a high-converting Shopify homepage. You can read it if you are interested. A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!
This is an accepted solution.
Hi @nagnish09 ,
Following is my opinion, take with grain of salt .
your products is about "shoes, Bags, Umbrellas " but this is not what i see.
"Dog Lovers", "Cat Lovers" "Family" menu items makes me slightly not to click on it.
Hero image on homepage should represent what exactly is store & products is all about,
instead i get impression that products may be are about Dogs & Cats...?
if possible try to see if other theme which will give more focus product that you want to sell
Hope following suggestions will help you
Congratulations on your new store. I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
6. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
7. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
8. Change the logo. logo is an important part of your company's brand and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception
9. Add the 'Add to Cart' button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
10. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
11. Add more information in the About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
12. Add a border to the email textbox in the footer NEWSLETTER section.
13. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
14. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!