Request to review my store!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!
I am new in dropshipping and I am trying my best to do best as possible online shopping store.
I understand that my shop is not so perfect and I need YOUR help! 
Please Review my shopify store: 
https://snapjolly.com
Tell me YOUR opinion to help me learn more. 
Thank YOU, best Regards, Frank.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Frank 

You really want to give your visitor a good feeling when they first land on your home page. Might be good to build a really nice slide show image with people smiling and using your products etc. Reach out if you need help with it. 

Overall good start. Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi SJolly, 
I have just visited your website. Overall, it is quite pretty and professional. Here are some feedbacks to make it better:
1. Homepage

- Add more images/videos and other sections to your homepage to show what makes you different from other merchants. You should not only show your products in your home page. Let your website visitors know more about you and engage with your online store before converting them to your customers. 

2. About Us page

- Add more video/ image to tell your business story and why people should buy your products.

kk.png

3. Product page

Show your product images and descriptions in a better way. You can consider show product images in the different rows. uu.png

I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for you! :))

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello @SJolly, here is the feedback:-

1. Add favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers.

2. Display testimonials on the homepage. It will make your store look more professional. 

3. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

4. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

5. Product page- After the footer menu, the page is still able to scroll. It's empty there.

If you would like to implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Snap Jolly,
Your store has the inherent potential to perform well due to the professionalism hidden in it which can be well utilized only when it is optimized on some grounds. Some of the major areas for you to focus on are as follows:

1. "Video demonstration" of the electronic gadgets should be given to promote ease of customer understanding for the store products.
  2.  There is a lot of empty white space below the footer portion of the "collection page".
  3. The font size in the "Privacy Policy" page of the footer is large as compared to other policy pages. Change it accordingly.
  4. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  5. Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  6. The "home" button is a must at the beginning of the main menu for a logical and complete look.
  7. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  8. Want to increase your site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  9. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  10. The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  11. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  12. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  13. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the fortune favour you a lot in the coming time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

I know, I'm just starting too...and this is really hard.

I'm just a beginner here, but my experience was that I did not know what your product was when first landing on your page.

I wish you lots of luck and patience here, 

warm, healthy regards,

Sheri

0 Likes