Request your valuable feedback on my website

Highlighted
1 0 1
Spoiler

Hi Guys

Would be really thankful if you could spare a few minutes of your time and tell me what you feel about my website: indiarthouse.com

Does it appeal to you?

Do you find it trustworthy?

What do you think is missing?

Thank you!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
297 23 79

Hi @indiarthouse,
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make much better conversions.

1. The store's logo is not catchy. The logo is an important part of your company's brand and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. A favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
3. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
5. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
6. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product
7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
8. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
9. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, social media icons, etc to the footer.
10. A FAQ would be useful!
11. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
12. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
13. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
14. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
15. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @indiarthouse ! As a beginner, your store looks fine .. Here are some suggestions from our side - 

1. In your homepage, the font just doesn't matches with the image. This is actually spoiling the look of your image! 

cats.jpg

2. You've tried designing your logo, but its too small. And once agian, that yellow color is stealing away the look of your store! 

3. Product images are too big! Try to reduce the size so that you can utilise all the extra space of your store somewhere else! 

4. You should have customer ratings and review options - Customers love to review their purchases and this gives overall authenticity! 

5. Do you know that there's an app - Size.link - With this app, you can let users test the product in virtual reality. Users will be able to pick your items and see in which part of the house they would look good. Because your products are related to home decor, Shopify's size.link is a MUST HAVE! 

6. There is no About Us | Contact Us & Blog Section in your store. You should add these sections by the earliest! 

These were some points we though of suggesting to you! I'm sure your store would do wonders if you spend some more time on it and craft it once again. 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @indiarthouse ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
91 5 21

Hi @indiarthouse  ,

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Favicon should be added to make site more identical to the users.

2. Customer Testimonials could be added to increase trust among shoppers.

3. Social media pages links could be added.

4. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

5. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
224 9 49

Hi, @indiarthouse  welcome to Shopify family, 

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You really have a neat and well-maintained store.

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks.

Landing page images are the emotional foundation of landing pages and can help enhance the overall experience by keeping viewers’ attention and decreasing bounce rates. Even more so, good landing page images directly affect the quality score and conversion rates, especially in relation to paid advertisements.
2. The biggest source of organic traffic is search traffic: the traffic you get when a person types a question or a keyword into Google, your blog post comes up in the results, and they click on it.
3. Engaging the audience by writing a blog and promoting it on different social media mediums with good titles with backlinks redirecting them back to your website. 
4. Add Free shipping bar on the topmost of your landing page and free shipping is the biggest excitement to customers.
5. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
7. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
8. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
9. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes