Hi there, some things I see at first glance:
Hello @lexiaven25, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback on your store:
- Having a good brand logo will help you with branding.
- On the home page, you should add trending/ new/ recently viewed products sections by personalizing the customer's shopping experience.
- Add reviews in your store. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Improvise the product descriptions.
- Add policies in the footer menu.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty rewards points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- You can create a tier system where you can target customers and make them feel important. You can make tiers like silver, gold, and platinum customers and give rewards to them on the basis of the tier they are in. This will engage customers, enhance customer relationships and make them feel important.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!