www.eclipsetechservices.com.au

Ben Moore
1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
41 2 11

Hi,

Great job on your store!

First, it's great that your visitors can easily find information on estimated delivery times, return & refund policy and contact option. They are soooooo often omitted in many stores and they really add professionalism to a store.

Secondly, it's obvious that you have paid attention to details, which add great to your store (mobile responsiveness, photos can me enlarged / zoomed in, share buttons and reviews section for each of your products). Great!

Some things you could consider:

• I would personally use less content in the hero banner. You want to catch you visitors attention IN SECONDS and they possibly don't want to read all this text (it is long and in mobile phones it looks even longer). Also, you could make the buy now button more prominent, as it is somehow "lost" within the background banner image. 

• You could also add a track order page on your footer.

• Newsletter signup in a pop up format (besides the footer that you already have implemented). Always double opt in. You could mention an offering (e.g. discount code, free shipping code for first order) in the pop-up and create a sense of urgency e.g. "sign up to our newsletter and receive a $10 coupon code UNTIL 10 of March!"

• Always, follow up with customers who have made a purchase (if not already implemented). Show your customers that you value their opinion, know your strengths and weaknesses and promptly reply to unsatisfied customers. You can also increase your retention rates, and thus your sales, by giving the participants for example a discount code for their next purchase at the "Thank you page" of the survey. Often used, NPS or star rating. If not implemented yet, we would be happy if you also tried our newly-added app, https://apps.shopify.com/askbeat-nps-feedback AskBeat for emailing NPS surveys to your Shopify store customers.

• Also, if not already implemented, reach out to customers with abandoned carts, as they are potential customers of yours and send them browser notifications, what’s up messages or email reminders about their abandoned carts.

• Last but not least, if you serve EU customers, don't forget to add a cookies management tool, so that all cookies (except for the strictly necessary ones) are blocked and not set on users devices prior to getting their explicit consent.

Good luck with your store!

Maria

AskBeat Customer Feedback- Easy Feedback NPS Surveys
Post-Purchase feedback & Abandoned Checkout email surveys
AskBeat Smart Recommendations- Easy AI Recommendations
Related Products AI Recommendations: Cross sell & Boost sales

Visit our Blog: https://askbeat.com/blog
2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi, the site looks great.

One thing to consider is your "legal" page.

You might want to edit.... example ....n you visit or make a purchase from [Redacted - Need to update] (the “Site”).

I noticed that you forgot to enter in the details when you used the template from shopify.

Rob

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 7

Forgot about those bits.

that was before i bought my domain.

ty for the reminder.

Ben Moore
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 7

Some things you could consider:

• I would personally use less content in the hero banner. You want to catch you visitors attention IN SECONDS and they possibly don't want to read all this text (it is long and in mobile phones it looks even longer). Also, you could make the buy now button more prominent, as it is somehow "lost" within the background banner image. 
    • Trimmed Down the text.

• I really miss seeing the shipping costs before having to create an account. Research (https://www.esurveyspro.com/article-shopping-cart-abandonment-surveys.aspx) has shown that no. 1 reason for abandoning carts is shipping cost not shown until checkout. You could add a shipping costs page on your footer.
    • working on this, i offer free shipping on most products so i'm trying to find a solution where i can set shipping by tags or something.

• You could also add a track order page on your footer.
    • can you suggest an app.

• Newsletter signup in a pop up format (besides the footer that you already have implemented). Always double opt in. You could mention an offering (e.g. discount code, free shipping code for first order) in the pop-up and create a sense of urgency e.g. "sign up to our newsletter and receive a $10 coupon code UNTIL 10 of March!"
    • i have it on checkout as well, can you suggest a popup app.

• Always, follow up with customers who have made a purchase (if not already implemented). Show your customers that you value their opinion, know your strengths and weaknesses and promptly reply to unsatisfied customers. You can also increase your retention rates, and thus your sales, by giving the participants for example a discount code for their next purchase at the "Thank you page" of the survey. Often used, NPS or star rating. If not implemented yet, we would be happy if you also tried our newly-added app, https://apps.shopify.com/askbeat-nps-feedback AskBeat for emailing NPS surveys to your Shopify store customers.
    • have that integrated with Kit.

• Also, if not already implemented, reach out to customers with abandoned carts, as they are potential customers of yours and send them browser notifications, what’s up messages or email reminders about their abandoned carts.
    • have that integrated with Kit. and shopify's default solution.

• Last but not least, if you serve EU customers, don't forget to add a cookies management tool, so that all cookies (except for the strictly necessary ones) are blocked and not set on users devices prior to getting their explicit consent.
    • Plan on being Australia only for the time being
Ben Moore
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
41 2 11

Hi @Ben-Kloud-Nine 

- For a tracking order page, here is a nice implementation that I found through shopify forum: https://luxurylife.online/apps/parcelpanel

- For newsletter popup apps... what about https://apps.shopify.com/privy ? There are almost 24.000 reviews. Yet, there are many more apps you could try: https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=newsletter&st_source=

All the best with your store, 

Maria

AskBeat Customer Feedback- Easy Feedback NPS Surveys
Post-Purchase feedback & Abandoned Checkout email surveys
AskBeat Smart Recommendations- Easy AI Recommendations
Related Products AI Recommendations: Cross sell & Boost sales

Visit our Blog: https://askbeat.com/blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @Ben-Kloud-Nine, I congratulate you to come up with a new store. You need to make it more professional. Here is the feedback:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

2. Make your store more interactive and engaging to capture visitors and convert them into prospective paying customers. Add a web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. You can send any update to your customers anytime.

3. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

4. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes