Thanks in advance for checking out my store. I've reviewed some of the other store feedback and tried to incorporate a lot of the tips into my site, www.offspringthings.com.
Recently I've had very good traffic that isn't converting the way it should, and I've tried rewriting the descriptions, emphasizing that shipping is free, lowering prices, and revisiting my images to make sure they're clean. I know I'm missing something obvious!
Please help, and go ahead and be tough on me. I don't mind having my feelings hurt if it means my store gets up and running soon.
Hey Addie, I just checked out your store and I left my comments in the "chat with us the function" but I'll type it here as well.
Disclaimer these are all personal opinions, I am by no mean a professional; take this advice you should take at your own risk.
So first off, your website looks clean I really like the way it is made but when I first got on I didn't know what exactly you were selling. Offspring (baby) is a very broad spectrum of items so I believe you should narrow it down to one specific type like diapers, clothing, or ornaments.
Another thing you could utilize is the compare to price feature making customers feel that they are getting a bargain
If your store utilizes free shipping I highly recommend you to put that in the announcement or elsewhere, I did not notice you had free shipping until I clicked onto a product.
You do not need the About us, in the footer, search, home account login, or cart, and one thing you must add is order tracker. You will not get sales if customers feel as though they won't get their order.
I recommend removing the "buy with Paypal" dynamic checkout button via your theme customization and instead getting an app that allows direct to checkout, meaning by clicking the button it automatically puts the item in your cart and puts you in checkout.
If you have any time please check out and critique my store, www.whitehat.ga Thank You.
Hi @Addie162 !
Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store!
1. I recommend changing the theme of the store, as this one is too simple and unprofessional.
2. Hero banner - is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about. Change to the high-resolution images with a clear CTAs. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
3. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
4. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
5. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
7. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hey there @Addie162 !
Your store looks perfectly awesome buddy! There's nothing much to add on, but here's what I have for you -
1. You can come up with different styles of copywriting so as to attract mothers to your website! Copywriting can do wonders and can act as one of the most effective CTAs!
2. When I move my cursor to the pic, it should burst out or zoom in - this gives a whole new look/feel to your store.
3. You should include social media links and welcome user's reviews on your store. In this way, others will come to know about how people are liking your product!
4. We can remove powered by Shopify and customize your site according to you so that it's more professional looking and ready for moms to start buying!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!
For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-.
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Hi, @Addie162 your site is awesome!!!
1. My suggestion you may put valuable reviews of your product https://www.offspringthings.com/products/brand-2019-new-kids-sunglasses-grils-lovely-baby-sunglasses...
As an example, you can extract reviews via (Shopify data extractor) https://e-scraper.com/shopify/#freescraper - from your supplier or
You need reviews because customers belive to customers but not your product description..
if you have reviews with photos and feedbacks with a different lexicon you will have a better conversion for sure.
2. try to see the difference between TOP 10 (google SERP) of your competitors and your site/landing. You may see what you can improve…
This step will boost your authority and sales as well.
Congratulations on your store page. I like quite a bit from a design point of view. Most things have been taken care of - good hero images, easy navigation and good use of the space on the website. Here are a couple of suggestions to help with the conversions -
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!
Congrats on your store!
Your product picture, details, etc, on your website looks great, however to increase your brand image or trust you can try incorporating product review or testimonial on your website. As the consumer purchasing behavior continuously develop, more and more people start to develop the habit to read reviews and compare between brands before purchase. Adding reviews and including product photos customers receive encourages social proof and is a good way to help keep you customers on your site.
Furthermore, you mentioned that you have been driving traffic hence you should definitely consider using retargeting campaign to re-engage with your potential customers! Retargeting campaigns are used to remind customers of the products they are interested in or were put into the cart after they leave the website with very kinds of creatives. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b.
Hope this helps a bit, I wish you all the best!
@I have seen your website it's look cool well managed and it seems it tooks lots of hard work to desgin it
But you have likely to know that any clothing website should have very high level of description because it help to increase coustmer trust by 173%
But in your website the quality of content seems low with SEO techings and aren't to the point to describe the product efficiently
To solve this problem i as an shofiy Enterpreneur i suggest to use Descrii for writing product description
Descrii is a auto description generator on the shopify store description generated by it are to the point, very effective and even high with SEO keywords and description here are generated by the expert content writers
As descriptions generated by Descrii are efficient in such a manner that it will incerase your website traffic and sales.
Hope my helped you.