Requesting Feedback on my new store - Kloud Nine Sleep

Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 7

Hey all,

have been online for about 2 weeks now and am getting some ok-ish traffic and a few add-to-cart but no sales yet.

would like some constructive feedback on my store

https://kloudninesleep.com/

any reccomendations for your own app will be reported as spam.

Ben Moore
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Kloud Nine Sleep,

Store lacks "professionalism" to a certain extent. Look into the below-mentioned pointers to improve it.

• Including"Promo+ Free shipping offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a "catchy tag-line" like "Ends Today! Free Shipping + 20% Off Friends & Family" as a part of your store header can encourage people to take you up on the offer.
  • Promote your "free shipping offers" with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  • The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  • "Professional header banner" is a must for "decent site view".
  • "Facebook is the largest online platform in the world where you can connect with your market and audience"Apart from it, add Instagram, Twitter and Linked In to the site footer as well as they are a great source of advertising as well.
  • "Instagram Gallery" helps in better brand promotion.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Expecting a better store performance in the coming time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Ben-Kloud-Nine,

Victor's here, I've spent a few minutes on your store & been hopeful that I can give you some recommendations which could help to improve the overall conversion rate of your store. 

First thing, I love the color palette that you chose to use on your store, it does look like to give me a healthy sleep time. However, you can consider reducing the number of colors so that the store will look much more consistent & align with your brand mood - which I refer to the logo color on the header.

image.png

The second thing is about navigation. One way to improve its efficiency is to show the dropdown options whenever your visitors mouse over the category. It will definitely make it easier to navigate through your site.

I believe that you can add more things to your homepage for experiments. Why not introduce your brand before showing visitors with all products that you sell? I encourage you to add some trust badges & also a section for testimonials on the homepage. You can take Etsy homepage as a reference. It will definitely help you to increase engagement on your home page.

Some aesthetic aspects that should be fixed:

image.png

"Write review" button goes under the contrast score while I mouse over on it.

image.png

This form looks like coming from outer space. It doesn't align with the design of your site. Also, the spacing of this form should be fixed too.

You should also spend time optimizing the essential pages such as the About Us page, Contact page. It's where visitors would know who you are & what is your brand message.

I hope my recommendations will help you in some ways. Feel free to let me know if you have any concerns.

Best regards!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 7

Hi @victorbui,

thank you for your well thought out reply.

some of the feedback that you raised i believe has to do with the theme that i am using (i am using Debut) and have to work within its limitations.

new-old.png(not live yet)

i have made a color edit to my logo to bring it more in-line with my color palette.

For the Product Tabs i have darkened the background color and that makes the text a little more readable.

and i have changed the "Contact Us" form to be more in line with the color palette.

can you suggest an app (preferably free) that can do the mouse-over for the menus.

Ben Moore
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Ben-Kloud-Nine,

It's good to know that some of my advice helps. For your concern about the hover effect on the navigation menu, I found a topic that may help you with the Debut theme, please check it out & let me know if it solves the problem :D

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/How-to-Hover-dropdown-menu-in-Debut/td-p/421022

Cheers,

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes