Requesting Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello!
I've launched my store about 3 months ago. I believe I have great content throughout the site. However I've not been able to make consistent sales.
I would appreciate some feedback on what to improve.
Thank you

Http://www.shop-twelve29.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
546 64 130

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Evyltano!

Thanks for reaching out today. I'd be happy to give you some advice on your clothing business. 

The first thing I noticed on your homepage was a lack of branding and content. Specifically, you have 3 slides in your banner that all show the same image. This adds unnecessary loading times to your website. Ideally, you want each slide to be unique and offer a clear value or path for your customer to take.

For example, let's say you had a sale on wool sweaters you could add in a nice image and add a button that takes the customers to your wool sweaters collection.

A key to success is building a strong brand. Branding involves developing a compelling, positive and lasting image of your business that creates an emotional connection with your customers. The strength of your company’s brand could mean the difference between struggling for recognition and sales or thriving as a dynamic, best-in-class business. This can seem like a daunting task at first, lucky for you we got ya covered! We discuss several key aspects of branding in our branding articles hub. This will take you from A-Z for developing and executing a brand that thrives. Not sure where to start? How to build a brand in 7 steps is a terrific starting point. I'd love to hear more about the direction you would like to take/achieve as far as your 'brand voice' goes.

I hope this all helps. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
2 0 0
Dirk,
Thank you for your feedback. It really helped.

Thank you!
0 Likes