Requesting Feedback

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello everybody!

Please check my store and give me some ideas,

* What you would change

* How to select good items to sell (Is it ok to sell two, three different items in one store or do i need to sell one item in one store) which one is the best?

* What is your opinion about my current store.

And also I am confused about adding shipping cost, how to apply shipping cost all over the world or how to give free shiping to customers?

NOTE: There is not all products yet, I am working on them.

My Store URL: https://tdr-floor.myshopify.com/

Best Wishes,

Yasa.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1769 110 318

Dear Yasa,

Your store is password protected. Please share your password here or share your store url here https://www.task4store.com/pages/shopify-store-feedback-from-expert

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Yasa ,

We would really love to see your store and the work you have done! The store is password protected, could you provide the password or store access URL?

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Dear All,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have disable password and my store url is https://tdr-floor.myshopify.com/

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Yasa ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Add social media icons in your footer.
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There is no “contact us”, “about us” sections. Try adding them so that customers will get to know more about your brand.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 65

Hi, @Yasa welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!

I've been through your store a couple of suggestion which might be helpful to you:

1. Adding About Us, Contact Us to the header menu this will let the customer know why your brand is unique from the rest in the market. 
2. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
4. Add a section for frequently reviewed/brought products to the homepage this will help in all the products getting reviewed. 
5. Create social media accounts and add them to the footer menu this will help in brand promotion as the social menu is the new norm.
6. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png1147390828.png

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 47 98

Hey, @Yasa 

One of the first things that stuck out to me that has room for improvement is your top navigation:

20-06-7bcge-jxgns

I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'PRODUCTS' dropdown. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

Also, having a professional logo can go such a long way to not only establish your brands identity, but instilling trust in the visitors on your website. Hiring a graphic designer is a terrific way to get a professional logo made. However, we at Shopify have built a completely free logo generator called hatchful. Hatchful will design dozens of mockups for your business in seconds that you can choose from. 

I hope some of this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Droppersstop,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback, i do this changes immediately

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Munn,

Thank you very much for your valuable comments and i will do changes immediately. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Dirk,

Thank you very much for your valuable comments and i will do changes immediately. Appreciate.

0 Likes