Requesting Honest Feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi Guys,

Please take a look at my store and provide honest feed back. I know that I need to work on the SEO but what other things do you think need to be added/removed etc?  

Thanks.

https://www.voicefashionsinc.com/

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1421 71 241

I have gone through your store, I like it and I found rooms for improvement. Hope the following suggestions will help you :) Here are my suggestions-

1. Email marketing is an easy way to build relationships with their customers. To get started with email marketing actively promote your newsletter subscription to get as many subscribers as you can. Add pop-up for that and make sure to delay it to one minute that gives to explore more products.

2. Add write a review on the home page so that you can get more reviews. Reviews and ratings of your product boost your trustworthiness immensely.

3. You should work on the customer engagement part to grab more visitors and convert them into paying customers.

4. Add web push notifications.

I would love to share my experience and suggestions which will help you to boost up your store sales and conversions. Let's pull up our socks together to work on it.

Check- Aitrillion.com

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1207 60 359

Hi Martin! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

You have pretty unique items - I love the Galaxy dress! And the prices are also affordable. Consider adding a size guide - especially with the sequin dresses, as they are being non-stretchy, ladies would want to check if they pick the right size before ordering.

Make sure to add trust signals as well: Shipping policy and Returns policy. These can help you improve your conversion rate. Many online shoppers often look for this info before placing an order, to find out the shipping cost, or contact details, so having these pages easy to find can also help you boost your conversion rate.

About us page is a great way to build rapport with your visitors - people like shopping from the brands they know and trust. Consider adding more info to this page with info about your company, and about your team. It can help you improve your conversion rate. It’s a great place to introduce yourself and tell your visitors who’s behind the scenes. Make sure to add a photo of yourself and your team and tell your visitors some interesting facts about each of the team members.

SEO - you mentioned it needs work, which is fine. Make sure to cover the basics as you add each page: Google snippets and H tags to simplify your work. Start with the homepage - it currently has no defined meta title or meta description:

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 16.07.27.png

Looking for more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 91 145

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site and you've done some lovely work. There are a couple of suggestions I have that you could consider implementing on your store: 

How are you planning to market this business? Have you written a marketing plan

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes