Requesting feed back on my store

Nileshmane
4 0 0

Hi everyone!

ive had my shop up for about 2 months now and traffic is pretty heavy. I advertise on Instagram, Pinterest & also Facebook. Getting a min of 30-40 visitors a day but no sales? 

If y’all wouldn’t mind giving my site a glance and any advice/critics are welcome! I am just trying to grow more revenue as well. Anything helps! 

Also i am using Brooklyne theme where i can't club the designs for two or more products. Like one design for products like Tee, tank tp & sweat shirt,  Is there any another good theme for fashion business where such ease is available. 

https://lizcart.com/

Thanks for your valuable suggestions. 

Nilesh 

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

The store looks great - it just needs stronger branding, so I do recommend working on that, as well as add more products. 

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/  

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
hashtd
Excursionist
15 1 3

Hi @Nileshmane 

you have products in fashion/clothing, with high quality images.

the store theme/homepage/product details page does not reflect it, in terms of logo, hero image, fonts styling, vertical element spacing etc

images are good, need to some post edit work to fit properly in hero section & product details page

in my experience, consumer fashion/clothing segment,  aesthetic of buying experience plays major role in sale conversion

take look at https://midas-theme.myshopify.com/?home=18  for over all look & feel

Let me know if you have question

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes

Hi @Nileshmane,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It is a beautiful website. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

When I visit your website, I figure out that your web will automatically slide to your hero banner. It’s also good to show customers what you are selling. However, when they want to know more about your store, they have to scroll up. It's better to make this header smaller and sticky on your website. 

RichardNguyen_8-1602151032717.png

2. Classify principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

RichardNguyen_9-1602151084448.png

RichardNguyen_10-1602151109739.png

RichardNguyen_3-1602150663407.png

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

I found that you have many styles for the same CTA button, you should put it in the same position that customers can see and click it easily.

We also can add more CTA buttons in your collection list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).

RichardNguyen_4-1602150663392.png

RichardNguyen_5-1602150663389.png

Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page.

3. Highlight the text

It’ll be better if you adjust the text which overlaid the picture in your banner. I think it’s hard to scan and read. You should use another color or make your background picture a bit transparent. 

In the hero banner, I think you should make it bigger and more highlighted.

RichardNguyen_6-1602150663405.png

In collection, it even can be smaller in size but needs to be more highlighted.

RichardNguyen_7-1602150663394.png4. Add more navigation tabs on the header

In the future, if you have more product types, you should put some tabs to show your product, for example, T-shirt types or pants, trousers, etc. This gives a clear idea/outline of what they're selling to their customers right the moment customers land on their page. You can take a look at the homepage of Laneige US (https://us.laneige.com/). They have navigation tabs like Skincare, Lipcare, Makeup, Bestsellers, etc. 

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here : Personalize Your Homepage 

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @Nileshmane .. Here's what I'd like to add to the trail - 

1. I guess you forgot to add customer reviews to your store. Adding customer reviews definitely adds authenticity! 

2. Although you've added PayPal as a payment option, depending on your target audience see to it that you've added all the preferred and famous payment options in your store. 

3. You've added a chatbot and that's great! 

4. When I'm at your homepage, I see your store's logo is occupying a lot of space. Try and sync your logo with the header menu. 

Rest, everything looks just fine! 

We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals. We have compiled a list of 23 checkpoints that you can apply to your store during this festive season to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year!

Let me know if we can be of any help to you! We are just a message away. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @Nileshmane !

Welcome to Shopify!

Your store theme is too simple, there are a lot of empty white spaces. Change the theme, or make another layout for the store.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Nileshmane
4 0 0

Hi all Shopify experts and friends, 

First of all regret for my late reply..!  Thank you very much for your time and review comments on my store.  

After your suggestions I have made web site better than earlier (Since theme is not having feature of reducing space at logo area, i shall work with other theme layout .)  

However as per Pinterest , I have 55K impressions and 500+ link clicks in last 12 days but there is no sales at all.. Not able to understand what should i do more to encourage peoples for buying ..? 

Below steps I have taken to improve my web site UI. 

- Changed web design for Halloween theme

- Launched new engaging products for Halloween

- Launched offers on Halloween collections

- Declared discounts by using coupon code

- Added review app. 

Thanks for advising me how can I get conversions / sales..?  Can any one help to guide me. 

Regards, Nilesh 

0 Likes
Doodlebox
4 0 0

Hi,

Are you using a free theme or paid for theme? Take a look at my site www.doodlebox.co.uk. I have a similar product range. I'm using the Avenue theme, I think it was $180. Difficult times here in the UK so I believe sales aren't going to be 'normal' at the moment. Just need to keep working on improving your customer experience maybe try a new theme and hopefully sales will turn around.

0 Likes

Hey @Nileshmane,

The first thing I would say is that I feel you might lose customers right away on your homepage because it is unclear what you sell until you get to slide 3 or scroll down ¾ of the way down your page.

lizcart-homepage.png

The homepage banner and the next thing down are very valuable spaces. You only have a few seconds to capture your audience's attention. I’d recommend changing the photos to show your products, make sure the images are high in resolution so that they don’t stretch out and blur.

I looked at your individual product SEO and it’s currently automatically taking your product descriptions and using that as your SEO. Here is how it currently looks in search:

lizcart-meta.png

The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience. We cover Store Products and Meta Descriptions at 1:23 and Product Descriptions at 6:05 but I recommend you watch the whole video as all of it works together to get you the right kind of traffic to your store.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes

Hey @Nileshmane,

The first thing I would say is that I feel you might lose customers right away on your homepage because it is unclear what you sell until you get to slide 3 or scroll down ¾ of the way down.

lizcart-homepage.png

The homepage banner and the next thing down are very valuable spaces. You only have a few seconds to capture your audience's attention. I’d recommend changing the photos to show your products, make sure the images are high in resolution so that they don’t stretch out and blur.

I looked at your individual product SEO and it’s currently automatically taking your product descriptions and using that as your SEO. Here is how it currently looks in search:

lizcart-meta.png

The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience. We cover Store Products and Meta Descriptions at 1:23 and Product Descriptions at 6:05 but I recommend you watch the whole video as all of it works together to get you the right kind of traffic to your store.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes