Requesting feedback and help on my first store opening next week

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi there -

I am new in shopify and this is the first I have tried to setup a store online on shopify and would love to hear your feedback.

A couple of things I am still figuring it out and hasn't been resolved were:-

1) Variants isnt showing up on add to button on the collection page

2) Add to cart button is disappearing on the product page

Otherwise,, can you please have a look and let me know what you think? 

www.littlesarong.com

NO password to this site.

Many thanks for your comments in advance.

REgards,

Betty

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello @bettyloo, I hope you are doing fine. Here is the feedback:

The store looks really great.

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. Add reviews on the product page. 

3. Add a loyalty program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

4. Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

5. You can add a welcome & discount popup to attract more customers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
34 1 11

Hey @bettyloo, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. And I checked 'Add to cart button is disappearing on the product page' it didn't disappear for me so I think its probably some connectivity issue.

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score on WooRank and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @bettyloo,

Excellent job on your store, it looks very professional! You've got great photos, descriptions, a sizing guide and you answer all of the questions I would want to know.

My one piece of advice would be to spend some time working on your product SEO. You have unique names for all of your masks - "Hebras", "Asoka", "Bluebell" which is cool, I know these names mean something and are a part of your brand. The issue here is that a person searching for your type of products wouldn't type "Hebras" into Google, they'd be typing something along the lines of "(color/print) mask". When doing your product SEO, you want to use the same words in your titles and descriptions as someone who is searching for your type of product in Google. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are my 2 cents

Creator of the blazing fast Shopify theme Air Theme One
https://airthemeone.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi Betty, your site is lovely!  One thing I noticed though, on the About Us page, there is a reference to 'Power duo Fred and Karen' but no photo.

0 Likes