Requesting feedback before starting to advertise The Peridot Pig

Solved
gizmogirl256
Excursionist
12 1 6

Greetings,

Hope that you'll take some time to review my new website.  It's been a long time since I've done any development work and so much has changed! Would appreciate any suggestions before I start working on marketing and ads. 

URL: https://www.theperidotpig.com

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
129 12 62

This is an accepted solution.

Hi

Hope your are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.

Firstly, Add a nice Favicon.

I suggest you to add few more different collections on homepage to grab the customers attention.

Add ATC(add to cart) button on the products.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app to increase your sales further.

Logo is missing in the shipping address page(information page).

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @gizmogirl256, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- Add a section of trending and new arrivals products. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. 

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Display reviews on the home page. 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
gizmogirl256
Excursionist
12 1 6

Thank you for the feedback. I fixed the favicon and will get that logo resolved. I can't implement the ATC button as I have customization that needs to take place on certain products. I'll start looking at these other ideas!

0 Likes
gizmogirl256
Excursionist
12 1 6

Thank you, Sachin. Appreciate you taking the time. I hope to start researching marketing techniques next.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hello @gizmogirl256, you're welcome. If you need help with setting up the marketing tools and customer engagement tools in your store. I will be happy to help.

Thanks

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hello @gizmogirl256,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?

Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

0 Likes